Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Taylor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Taylor
Chelsey
Activist
Member # 35913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chelsey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Taylor is my bff. She has a bf and she always says she wants to make out with him.But heres the thing she wont when it becomes time? But Trent wants her too ,and he allways brings me up in there relationship,"why cant you be more like Cheyenne"it annoys me,and then my bf gets all defencev about it(wich since ive talk to him about no sex and making out less hes completly changed wich has made me so happy because hes with me ever day and loves me without being pushy....can you help me with my friend relationship...and thanx for the bf advice a while back...

--------------------
-Chy

Posts: 90 | From: A town tx | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You need to be a little more clear about what exactly you want help with, here.

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chelsey
Activist
Member # 35913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chelsey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well how do I get out of there relationship?

--------------------
-Chy

Posts: 90 | From: A town tx | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, Chelsey, I don't really know that there's anything you CAN do about this. This is something that your friend needs to talk to her boyfriend about this herself, in my opinion. I don't really think it's your place (or your job) to get involved. Sure, it may be weird to have someone compare people to you like that, but it's their issue and they need to work it out. (And if you don't want to be involved in their relationship at all, then talking to Trent about this is the last thing you really want to do.)

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.