Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Need Help with GF

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Help with GF
WelshPatrick
Neophyte
Member # 32534

Icon 5 posted      Profile for WelshPatrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alrighty. My girlfriend and i haven't been dating for that long. I have been sixten for almoast 6 months and she just tunred 15 is that weird? I mean i adore her, but should i worry?

Second, Im already not great with talking to girls very well, I'm sorta tha hopeless romantic. Ive never had a relationship like this ever. I mostly just got hooked up by friends for the few day/week or two thing. I know kinda sad but i'm clueless when it comes to being a boyfriend. I have some major self-confidence issues here. What should i do? Ive worked really hard on getting to know the crowd she hangs with and becoming their friend. Thats basically accomplished. The hard part is, carying on a decent sized conversation with her. We both have a lot of the same likes and dislikes and good taste and that "spark" but i dont really know what im doing wrong. I talk about things she likes, ask uestions about what she did that day, how she is, bring up a topic, but for some reason i just cant keep it going. WHat do i do?

Third and Final.
I dont want to sound precocious, but im really quite terrified of sex. i have already had sex a few times, but each time it was a struggle,(Not that way). By struggle, I mean that, 1 my penis is a little larger than most, and i get the larger condoms, but a little less than half of the time, it feels like the condom is "suffocating my dick". The second thiung that is hard, is that the girls i had sex with kept saying it was enormous and it took them and me forever to even become comfortable. Is there something wrong with my penis? Am i to big? Is there like something wrong?

Signed,
Worried and Uncomfortable

--------------------
Good People, Good Times!

Posts: 5 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Per the issues with conversation, if this is a very new relationship, it may just be a matter of giving it time to grow a little more. Not everyone is a big talker, and sometimes romantic feelings can make us feel a bit stumbling when we're communicating with that other person. Usually, over time, that gets better, as we have more time to become comfortable around that person.

Per the sex and penis size issue, with condoms, if you're using a larger size, then it may just be a matter of getting used to the feeling of condoms like anyone else. They are supposed to be snug-fitting, after all. Are you putting a little latex-safe lubricant inside the tip? have you tried a polyurethane, rather than a latex condom, to see if you prefer those?

With partners, again, using plenty of lubricant as needed? taking plenty of time with your female partners to engage in receptive sexual activities for them, which get them very aroused, for quite some time before any intercourse, with things like oral sex for them, manual clitoral stimulation for them, extended petting, etc?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.