Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » The Kiss

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Kiss
crwrestler
Activist
Member # 29865

Icon 5 posted      Profile for crwrestler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay so what I'm trying to decide if it would be a good idea to go in for the first kiss tomorrow with my girlfriend whos in 8th grade and im in 9th but that doesnt really mean anything. We've only been going out since about sunday and i was wondering if tomorrow at the homecoming football game. So like my real question is do you think it would be a bad idea cause i dont wanna make her think im trying to move too fast or anything. If so what are some thingf i might be able to think of too not be nervous and also tell if she might be ready
Posts: 66 | From: Delaware | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kar
Neophyte
Member # 31041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say if the mood is right than to go for it! But just pay close attention to body language. If she seems really nervous or something don't rush it, but if she's really into you then why not go for it? Chances are if she's really into you she's hoping you will.
Posts: 25 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crwrestler
Activist
Member # 29865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crwrestler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
alright thanks for the help hopefully if i decide to it will go fine
Posts: 66 | From: Delaware | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.