Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » lost without my real man?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lost without my real man?
D3
Neophyte
Member # 29729

Icon 5 posted      Profile for D3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hiladys, did you ever think that there was a special someone for you,well i need some advice.
If a guy you know and truely love as a friend is sending you messages (when they give you looks or smurks that they like u) that he really likes you but does'nt want to tell you and acts all cool infront of he's friends,and to later find out that you guys become really close and inseperable and know eachother really well, but at the end of the year you have to leave the town where you both live to move somewhere else now leading to all this you have jealous friends that want to drive you guys apart, when the day to leave arrives the guy you befriended wants o be your boyfriend even though you both will be miles away from eachother, now you agree but inform him that honesty must be the biggest part of this, mainly because of the distance and that if feelings for another person occur then we will inform eachother.
Now the problem with us is that we not open with eachother and when we have issues it never seems to be worse to solve them with eachother because of our feelings, now we dont even talk if forgot my birthday and my friends have told me that he is with my old friend who turned out to be a sex freak, i dont know of he slept with her but he fingered her, how do i deal with that on top of that i have met somone new and have been with him since Febuary, i love the guy i'm with but still into the guy i lost without notice.
Can anyone help me with this problem if you need any more info then reply to this and i'll give you more thanx a mill for your time*

Posts: 8 | From: south africa | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think this would do better in Relationships, see you there! [Smile]

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D3
Neophyte
Member # 29729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is now in the relationship section so plz will you reply dailicious, if you dont mind that is thanx*

--------------------
CUBE*

Posts: 8 | From: south africa | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hunnybunny888
Activist
Member # 29737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hunnybunny888     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you love the new guy why do u still want to be with the old one? perhaps you should rethink love and rethink the feelings you had for both. It takes a long time to fall in love and it seems like your feelings of love would be more valid for the first boyfriend. That being said, the relationship fell through and you guys have both moved on. Sometimes its unfortunate because it could have been a really great relationship but at the same time it shows you that he is not the only one for you because you have found someone else and your relationship could not survive the distance. My advice is to go home and think about it. Are your feelings for the first guy only leftover feelings and you are really into the new guy? If so, give it some time, make a list of things you don't like about the first guy, and soon your feelings for him will go away. But if you decide you really still have feelings for the first guy and you want to try a relationship again you need to :
a) break up with the second guy, its not fair to him if your heart belongs to someone else
b)call the first guy and explain to him your feelings, say you want to try to work it out and see if he is willing, if he is explain you will have to both make more of an effort to be honest and open with each other, but if you're really into each other you can make it work
c) if he says he is not interested leave it at that and see if he still wants to be friends (if you do) It will be hard but you can't force someone into a relationship, you will get over him eventually
If he says no don't feel like you have lost both people. If you are still into the first guy you shoudn't have been with the second guy anyways, he is just a rebound or infatuation.
Hope this helps!

Posts: 246 | From: canada | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D3
Neophyte
Member # 29729

Icon 3 posted      Profile for D3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you slot that should help, i should call him but i'm, angry and feel like i'm stupid for not getting over this guy anyway this should help, i should just pluck up the courage and call him thanks* [Wink]

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.