Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Getting the JOB done

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting the JOB done
drumer.dreams
Neophyte
Member # 27703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drumer.dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok even tho he always says hed never ask me too i know my b/f wants me to give him a hand/blow job.. just he way he acts about it and all i know he wnats it but is scared to fully ask.... what should i do ..im really shy and such so i cnat just suprise him and do it and i dont wanna talk about it b/c hell just say what he htinks i wanna hear.. the thing is i would and kinda want to do something for him im just scared....

--------------------

Posts: 21 | From: lennox sd | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you are absolutely sure that you can handle that level of sexual activity, you need to be able to say so. When you two are together, just tell him where you'd like to go, and ask if he's okay with it. If you're going to be intimate, that should be a time when you should be able to speak candidly. After all, isn't communication a part of intimcacy? (yes it is)

Anyway, in short, if you can't say it, you're not really ready. Just bring yourself to tell him you want to go a little further, and if he's okay with it, there you go.

--------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drumer.dreams
Neophyte
Member # 27703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drumer.dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well weve gone all the way and im usally open about all that its just this one thing scares me.. i guess b/c i dont wanna screw up or him not like it....

--------------------

Posts: 21 | From: lennox sd | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then have him talk you through it so you can make sure you're doing things as he likes.

--------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.