Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » He likes me... maybe?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: He likes me... maybe?
xcellularxbabex
Neophyte
Member # 26063

Icon 5 posted      Profile for xcellularxbabex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So i've liked this guy for awile, and according to my friends he flirts back. So when I tell him I like him, he isn't surprised but acts like nothing happend.

When I talked to him about it he didn't do anything... and we still talk and are friends. My friends say he is still trying to figure out how he feels...

My real delema is his friend. He rags on me all the time... and bugs me and trys to turn me off of my crush.

I really like my crush, but hes not reacting to what i've told him. And his friend isn't turning me off from my crush directly, but by his actions.

So i guess the problem is I like this guy, but I HATE his friend. So anyhelp would be great

Posts: 7 | From: Powell | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HH_demiurge
Neophyte
Member # 27196

Icon 10 posted      Profile for HH_demiurge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As to your crush's inaction, it is entirely possible for guys to be terrified of the prospect of asking someone out, or even telling someone how they feel. This phenomenon is not restricted to sitcoms. It is not considered culturally acceptable for males to emotional, and it's not like anybody ever tells them how to deal with feelings so in many cases they simply don't know how. It could even be that his friend is making hom diffident about openly liking you.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xcellularxbabex
Neophyte
Member # 26063

Icon 10 posted      Profile for xcellularxbabex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, that kinda helps... but still makes life difficult. Our schools homecomeing dance is coming up, and I was hoping to go with him, but now I'm not so sure. He's not reacting and I agree that his friend may have somthing to do with it. But that dosn't help matters either lol
Posts: 7 | From: Powell | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.