Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » m i weird?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: m i weird?
snake in the bush
Neophyte
Member # 26102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake in the bush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how do i know if my gf accepts the possibilty of us sleepin together? no wait.. i wana know- wat r some ways i can tell that my gf is willing to sleep with me? we are a great couple. weve juz begun 2enter this intimate stage of the relationship.im 18 and so is she. wer both virgins (its d truth).she's like a really good and decent girl. she's the headgirl of her school.she is very bright and respected.she's the kinda"everything wil happen in the rite time" typa person. honestly, im not the type of guy that wants to get into some1's pants.esp in the case of my gf.we love eachother. weneva we go out, we go crazy- makin out and stuff. but we neva go beyond the "limit".but for sometime now, iv been visitn her @ her house weneva no1 was home. and wile i was there, iv noticed that we dont act the same way as we did weneva we went out in public- movies or park etc. in addition to the kissin and stuff, like....
we start to lie or cuddle eachother..in bed. then we kiss and start to sorta..get real close.like she starts to position herself (i do too)...like kinda starts to rub and ride on my pants..on my fly..on my(very erect!)penis. we r still in clothes tho.we do this like all day and sometimes wile doin it we dont even kiss.juz "jive" on top of eachother! lol we even seem to get orgasms..! but we neva talk abt it.infact evrytime were doin it, its like, wat the hell.but rite afta wen we r like talkin or casually doin stuff, were like-"dnt talk abt wat we juz did bak there in bed!"juz be casual.and we do.so like..wat do i do?im afraid of confrontn her coz i think she mite really yell @ me sayn thingz like - "ur a horny jerk!" or somethin..!coz she is ALWAYS so unpretictable so i need to be sure!so how do i know how she feels for a fact? wat r some signs of "acceptance"?can we relieve ourselves?can i??

Posts: 5 | From: Tahiti | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghosty
Activist
Member # 17968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghosty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First off, cut the web chat language and start writing regular english. It is much easier to read, and it is much easier to help you out.
There is absolutely no reason why you should write here in that way. Write as you do in school.

When it comes to your problem, you should really start talking to your girl. Honestly if you re doing the stuff you do, I think you re ready to start talking about them too.
My gf was shy and didn't want to "recognise" herself being "turned on". But i started to talk to her about it, and asking her questions about values, and about her feelings.
First he was embarrased talking about it, but slowly she started to act more natrual about it, and today she can talk about it with me.

You know, you don't have to start talking about your erection, and such stuff. Instead start talking about the things you do, and ask her what she feels about it. Be a listner. If she asks you questions, be honest and tell her what you feel. That way you cut the "details" and start focusing on eachother.

When the time comes you'll be able to talk about details, and you'll be able to joke about them etc. But take it slow, and be a good listner, show her that she can trust you with her intimacy.

That's how you can do.

I doub't that she will think you re weird.
Those things that you do, aren't unusual or weird in any way, whatsoever.

Posts: 79 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.