Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Can she be preg or bsing me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can she be preg or bsing me?
Dymes
Activist
Member # 23654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dymes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had sex with my g/f on Dec 2nd, And two days yesterday night she told me she hasnt gotten her period and she normally gets them on the 11th of everymonth with no fails sometimes maybe one or two days late but other than that no and its already the 20th.. Can she actually be preg? and another thing I did use a condom but I came inside of her while i had the condom on. would sperm actually pass trought the condom?
Posts: 119 | From: Chmblee,GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sperm can't pass through condoms unless there are holes in them, and usually if there is a condom malfunction it is pretty substantial.

Has she taken a pregnancy test? That's really, honestly the only way you could know she's pregnant. So, it's been long enough from when you had sex for her to take a pregnancy test and it to be accurate, so if she wants to, she can take one now.

(And just for the record, if she gets herperiod on the 11th of every month, she does not have a regular cycle, beyond that, even women with the most regular periods can have irregularity)

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, it cannot. Condoms contain ejaculate, that's how they work. So, if you wore the condom for ALL direct genital contact, if it did not rip, tear or slip off, then a pregnancy risk was not present.

I don't see how she is "bsing" you here: she's saying her period is late. periods can be late for a lot of reasons, and pregnancy is a normal concern.

Bear in mind though that if she gets her period on the same DATE of every month, then her cycles flucture by at least a few days normally, because each month of the year does not have the same number of days in it. So, if say, last month her period was on the 11th, she could be looking at less than a week of lateness at this point.

Regardless, she can take a pregnancy test now if pregnancy is a concern.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dymes
Activist
Member # 23654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dymes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I really shouldnt be worried then right? I mean I wore my condom right, Yet I camed all inside of her with the condom on..not even a slight chance of it coming through the condom would of happen right? unless of course the condom was ripped or something like that.. but can it be possible that she could be preg... or just her period is coming late.
Posts: 119 | From: Chmblee,GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.