Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » How are we supposed to act?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How are we supposed to act?
dtownprincess25
Neophyte
Member # 25593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dtownprincess25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OKay so i was talkin to boy for 2 months.....off and on......and then somin happend...we almost had sex, which wuld have been my first time...but it wuldnt go in becuz i was 2 tight. And after that he sent me a text message sayin dat we were movin 2 fast adn we shuld juss be friends...wen i got it, i felt like i shulda been sad or somin or even cried but i was jus like...i dont knw...i didnt have any emotion at all....but now things are akward....i still really like him but wen i see him in the hall way, i get soo mad, like wen i look at him i juss get this disgusting feeling...and i dont knw y....he tries to talk to me, he makes an effort but i never knw wut to say 2 him....everything is juss wierd. And i put my self in his shoes like if i was him and he was the gurl....and i had almost did that with her and then after it happend she never wants to tlak to me, i wuld feel guilty.....he did nothing wrong at all.....and i wanna stop blameing him becuz i like him and i atleast owe him that if i aint gonna talk to him...well anyways my question is Why do i feel this way about him? What do i say 2 him, 2 get our friend relationship back? How do we act??

------------------
Ask_About_Her

Posts: 5 | From: Dallas, Texas, United States | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoSt4NoW
Neophyte
Member # 16249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoSt4NoW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would try not to loose a friendship with him. If he is at least trying to be friends with you then be a friend back. It will be weird at first yes but try. It is better to keep him as a friend then nothing at all inless you feel differently. He may still like you. Play hard to get, act like what happened between you two didnt really bother you. I wouldnt want to loose him as a friend because he may still like you and there may still have something for you. Hope this helps. Good Luck.
Posts: 35 | From: Decatur,IL,USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
watermongoose15
Activist
Member # 23441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for watermongoose15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well in my opinion keep him as a friend. the reason he seems so akward to talk to is well that can be one of the results of sex, or as u put it u almost had sex correct? well anyways sex can be a great thing it can strengthen a relationship but at the same time it can destroy one. I would say that you 2 were most likely moving a little too fast that after two months you were going to have sex. I would suggest approaching him and discussing that event as akward as it may be but its better to have things out in the open than keep them in. Talk with him most importantly. As for the anger towards him im not sure wat to oppinionate about that. I dont want to make you feel something u dont but maybe you feel in someway that he wanted to have sex yet you didnt, you felt that he was imposing himself and his wants upon you and you felt rushed, pressured and forced but thats just my opinion i think what you need to do is just meditate for a while on this situation
dont forget,
TALK TO HIM

Posts: 60 | From: Bonita, California, United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.