Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » cheating?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cheating?
BigGShawty90
Activist
Member # 20965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigGShawty90     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boyfriend and i have been together for 1 year and 8 months, i am 15 now, but i have moved away for 2 months (last year) and this year i moved schools, but i am stil in the same city, i have been hearing from my friends at my old school that he is cheating on me with a girl that i knew liked him before...and i have also noticed that he is ALWAYS out and he always goes to parties where there is drinking and smoking, but he says he never does any of it, so i wonder what he is doing instead. he barely ever calls me, and i never get to see him because my parents are strict, so what do i do? ive tried asking him to call me on the ight time, but more then 5 times he says he will, but doesnt, and says he left straight from school to his friends house. he is very controllative, and tells me what i can and can not wear, he tells me i cant talk to any guys on the phone except for him, and i have never told him what he cant wear, and he supposively stopped talking to all of his girls that are friends... but i have this weird feeling, that hes lieng when he tells me he loves me, because if he really did and did make time for me, then woudltn he call when i asked him and not tell me im getting mad for no reason when he doesnt call like he said he would?? HELP!!!
Posts: 83 | From: plano,texas,us | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He isn't showing a lot of interest in you.

You barely get to see him.

He's got red flags on being borderline abusive (the controlling stuff, trying to limit who you speak to, etc.).

Flatly, whether he's cheating and lying or not on top of this stuff, sounds like it's time to think about moving on, tough as that is.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.