Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » arguments i mean massive ones

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: arguments i mean massive ones
shon
Activist
Member # 23008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since sex my bf tends to not say i love you or anything complimenting to me, maybe its the fact he thinks that ''oh we hav sex so she knows i do'' thing but i dunno, really. i should really talk to him about it but dont have the guts cause im scared.

Anyway a couple of days ago i got angry, well not angry but hurt that he didnt want me coming to his party, basically he sed taht he was glad i wasnt going cause he didnt want to be in trouble with his mum. This was an end of exams party too..

i feel like as i have only just talked to him about 45mins ago, he came in said wahts up, i told him i was hurt by that and that i feel that its one sided with our catchin up, ie he wont ask me what im doing. anyway he just told a friend that her bf want to break up with her, everyone at the party was asking about them and also us, apparently. this convo lasted 2 mins max, face to face that is.
He used that im willing to give what we have a shot line.

i tryd to call him the day it started and he didnt pick up so i msgd his sister and as i wans angry i called him a few names and she must have told im what i said.
he told me he didnt like what i said, i said i was angry and didnt mean it. he sent this sms the day before saying that untill i cant tell him what i feel to his face then he would have nothing to say to me! that hurt.

Now it feels like there is still s**t in the air and i want him to say that everything is okay and reasure me, cause i feel that i half assed hugs from him at the end of this and telling me that he has to meet a mate is not kool. i mean not im beating myself up; i should have told him everything....

what the hell should i do, i still care bout him but i just want to bother him....

does anyone else think that sex causes complications and issue, how did you get passd them?

Help asap!!! im so confused, it hurts

[This message has been edited by shon (edited 11-21-2005).]

Posts: 49 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being vindictive and holding grudges is not a healthy situation for a relationship.

You and he need to talk. Tell him what you feel. Let him have his say. But you also need to be prepared that he might not want this relationship to go any further.

You get past issues by talking about them. That's really the only way. They don't suddenly fix themselves overnight.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shon
Activist
Member # 23008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is true but i think im gonna leave him alone for a bit, everything is okay i just want him to say it.
Posts: 49 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then tell him. That's all you can do.

It is wise to let tempers cool down for a bit, then approach the subject. Things don't get done when everyone is angry.

------------------
Treat with respect the power you have to form an opinion--Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.