Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » dildos and relationships

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dildos and relationships
bobbyflay
Activist
Member # 19955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobbyflay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do you guys feel about brining dildo or "toys" in the the relationship. Right now i kinda feel inseacure thinking it will replace me because its bigger and will please her more. but do you think i should feel like this or how do you think i should react to it. thanks buh bye
Posts: 67 | From: Raleigh,NC | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a dildo can't take you out on a date.
a dildo can't whisper sweet nothings into your ear.
a dildo can't love you.
a dildo can't ask to move in with you and offer to pay rent.
a dildo can't discuss philosphy and stuff with you.
a dildo can't bring you thoughtful presents
a dildo can't write heartfelt letters.
a dildo can't comfort you when you're really sad.
a dildo can't dedicate songs to you on the radio.
a dildo can't call you up for a chat.
and hell, if gays can't marry, do you think they're gonna let dildos?

should i keep going? really, a dildo isn't the same thing as a real penis let alone the rest of the person attached to the penis. and dildo penetration, which fun and similar to sex, isn't totally like sex. so really, you don't have to fear being replaced.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moreover, in plenty of heterosexual relationships, a dildo isn't even brought in for the WOMAN to have receptive sex, so.
Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zander
Neophyte
Member # 23420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey its Zander

i think the most important thing in a relationship is understanding and love, and a dildo can tdo either, besides its unnessesary to get attached to material objects just because they give you pleasure.

Posts: 28 | From: Hamilton | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake in the bush
Neophyte
Member # 26102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake in the bush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
at ST, we expect a higher level of conduct than some other boards you may post to. please post respectfully and maturely.

review the rules: http://www.scarleteen.com/boards/guidelines.html

[This message has been edited by Gumdrop Girl (edited 11-09-2005).]

Posts: 5 | From: Tahiti | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria319
Activist
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria319     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't be insecure. My fiance bought me a vibrator for a high school graduation present -- it's definitely made things more interesting.

Think of it as a positive thing that you two can use to spice things up.

Posts: 407 | From: Georgia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.