Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Mwah!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mwah!
fonz
Activist
Member # 25706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fonz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya! Its like this, i really like two girls at school and yes, probably just as friends but you know, im young so we'll see. (my sexuality is probably still in embryonic stage right? Im 16 by the way. anyway, sometimes the love i can feel is so strong that even though its not a sexual thing i want to kiss them (especially 1) or hug them or you, show them how much i care . . . i just want to be nice ya know but the thing is, what if they're confused. i am!?! this is a really cool thing for me because none of my old girl friends from primary school were into showing physical affection but now i finally can and maybe im just soft but its a good thing i really like them as friends so maybe i should just back off? i havnt made any moves on either of them and most of what i want just stays in my head coz im kind of afraid to touch them in case it gets awkward. can anyone give advice?
Posts: 78 | From: Inner Sanctum | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*spacebag*
Neophyte
Member # 25188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *spacebag*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you're asking how to get closer to your friends, but stay just friends yeah?
I was never close with any of my boy mates at primary school but now we are older we hug all the time.
You could just like, hug them when u meet up or when you say goodbye and i think they will notice this as a sign of affection. Is the love you feel for them in just a friendly way? not like in a fancy way?
hope this helped i couldnt really understand what you were asking, but i think i got your drift :S

xxx

------------------
ღNever try and change a loved one, diamonds are found not madeღ

Posts: 29 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fonz
Activist
Member # 25706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fonz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spot on spacebag! sorry for the obscurity but then than kinda is the nature of the being . . .(me!) Thats probably the best advice anyone could have given me. why it was so mixed up is because i am a bit i suppose. let me just repeat : we are friends and thats the way it should be - i just hope i dont get too carried away!!
Posts: 78 | From: Inner Sanctum | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria319
Activist
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria319     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand, fonz. I'm a girl, but I remember I kind of weirded out my best guy friend at that age by hugging him when we left for Christmas break. I'd had a pretty bad year, and it was my way of saying "thanks for being there". Scary thing is, I ended up dating him a year later.

Maybe it's just me, but a hug or a kiss on the cheek or forehead doesn't seem offensive.

Posts: 407 | From: Georgia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.