Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Friends....!!!!!!!!! (please help before go insane!) HURRY ASAP!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friends....!!!!!!!!! (please help before go insane!) HURRY ASAP!!!!
Psycho_girl14!!!
Activist
Member # 8784

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Psycho_girl14!!!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All my friends seem mad at me..they keep asking me what my other friends are saying and it is getting really annoying...some of them are saying i hate boys...just because of this quote... (does it sound like i hate boys...)"Boys say i'm ugly, boys say i'm dirt. Boys say things & expect them not to hurt. Next time you say it remember how i feel...to you it might be a joke, but to me its a BIG deal." i don't think it does..but they do..i can't stand this!!! these are only two people.... and they keep wondering what another one of my friends keep saying and acting like..i can't stand that either...they just won't leave me alone about it! and the friend they are trying to figure things out about is just saying her world is falling apart because of what some immature boys are saying...

I hate it..i am going to go insane!! some of my friends seem made at me..i don't know why..they just do i couldn't do something and it was the real reason why and they seem mad at me..also cause i don't like someone they want me to like...i mean...i like someone but my friend is trying to make me like someone else...i don't mind it but they seem mad at that too...and the person she is trying to get me to like keeps saying that i hate him..but i don't..and everything is twirling around in circles...i was also a messenger for two of them...and that was getting kinda annoying! and that one friend isn't talking to me..and i know she is mad at me..i know it...just because i don't like someone. (i don't know if that is the reason but i know she is)

Sorry about this..but my head can't handle this...i am just going to break down and cry its so freaken messed up...i am going insane and crying because my world is falling apart! i feel stupid and everything so if you can please do as soon as possible!!

Posts: 64 | From: Virginia, U.S.A | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XxAmy2005xX
Neophyte
Member # 8291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XxAmy2005xX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I have also gone through something similar to what you are describing. My friends would constantly talk behind each other's back, and mine. Then they would say..what did she say about me.. it was a whole she said he said thing. I ended up trying to talk it out..it was between me and my 3 best friends. Talking it out did not work, so I ended up ditching all of them.

------------------
ICQ # 160407274

Posts: 27 | From: House Springs, Missouri, USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maryha
Activist
Member # 7897

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Maryha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, it's obvious you don't enjoy being "the messenger" so TELL THEM THAT. Tell them that if they want to tell someone else something they shouldn't send you to do it for them. That is not your job or responsibility, and if they blame you for being a bad friend, they are immature and foolish in that they can't even talk something out between the people most concerned.
Secondly, if these people are so obviously playing games and messing with your head and making you feel horrible they aren't the best of friends, are they? Have you told them how all of their comments about you hating boys make you feel? Tell them if you haven't, and tell them if you don't want them manipulating your love life.
Friendships can get complex and difficult at times, but they should not be a constant source of pain. If these people are constantly taking advantage of you and hurting your feelings and you always feel enmity between them then maybe it is time to reassess your friendships. This can be hard, but sometimes it's a lot easier than trying to change people who aren't willing. Good luck.

Posts: 218 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.