Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » relationship...?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: relationship...?
Rock On
Member # 8405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rock On     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont really know if this is the right place for this, but it says ask help from peeple whove been there, and hopefully i can get some help... its like this. i think i've fallen in love with or like or whatever my close friend (im a guy shes a girl, 16 years old). idono what to do exactly, cuz she's recently broken up with her boyfriend, and feeling really bad, cuz she still loves him. i havent told her anythin yet. idono what to do. can anyone help in any way? and by the way, i think i've fallen into depression. this has never happened before. i'd appreciate any help.
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreveryoung     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think this post belongs in relationships.

My advice would be tell the girl you think your in love with her, be there for her right now while she's going through this hard time. Make sure she know how you feel

good luck

Posts: 87 | From: PA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.