Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » He won't talk to me!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: He won't talk to me!!
dreamweaver87
Neophyte
Member # 7092

Icon 9 posted      Profile for dreamweaver87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me start at the beginning...

The first time I saw, lets call him Micah, Micah it was love at first sight. I had a crush on him for 2 years until we got together. Well that time it didn't work because we never saw each other. We kept in touch though and got to be the best of friends but we still had feelings for each other. I told Micah everything and vice versa. Well 5 months ago we decided we would try it again and we both agreed on a long term relationship. Everything was going AWESOME...I couldn't have been happier. We were spending time together every weekend because he lived over the mountain from me...therefore different schools. I loved his parents they loved me...he loved my parents they loved him...it was going great. Then one night I got mad at him(first time we fought) over something really stupid...I can't even remember what it was...it was that stupid. I wrote an email(thats kinda how we told each other our day besides IM) I told him how sorry I was and how stupid it was to not talk to him for that night. I called him the next night and apoligized then too. I knew something was wrong when I heard his voice. Anyway he wouldn't tell me what was wrong and I got mad at him for it because I thought that he was hiding something from me or I did something wrong. I got upset and hung up the phone with him. All the next week I would get on IM and he wouldn't be on. Well, then I found out he got another screen name just to avoid me. Finally the next week he emailed me saying he was breaking up with me. I tried to talk to him and a couple times we did but everytime we talk he always ends up getting mad at me over some misunderstanding. I want to talk to him so bad...I miss him soooo much. I've heard hes depressed too but I don't know if he misses me. And if he does miss me I don't understand why he won't make an effort to talk to me. I just don't know what I did to make him not talk to me. I keep apoligizing over what I did...even when I don't know what it was. I feel about: <--this big--> and I know my self esteem and confidence is even smaller but I just don't know what to do. I wrote him an email telling him how I feel but he hasn't emailed me and its been over a month since we broke up.

I miss the way he used to look at me...like he loved me. I miss the way he blushes when I told him how cute he looked. I miss the way he kissed me. I love him and its just really hard on me. I'm a quiet girl so I don't have many friends, I've been quite cautious since my childhood and not many people I could trust. I just don't know what to do or who to turn to.

Who am I supposed to turn to, to cry when the person who always comforted me before is the one making me cry?? I need help!!

Dreamer

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can try and talk to him, but if he asks you to back off for awhile, i think you should do so. He may need some breathing room or even be second guessing the relationship but it sounds like both of you are going through a rough patch. Tell him how you feel about him, like how you just told us, and see what he wants to do. But if he wants you to back off for awhile, the wise thing to do is respect his wishes.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.