Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » I can't talk to him....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I can't talk to him....
Julberry
Neophyte
Member # 8527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello! I'm new here. Here's my problem. I found out that this incredibly cute guy likes me at work and I would love to out with him but I can't get the nerve to talk to him. I get so nervous! I've tried to calm myself down but it hasn't worked.
Jule

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i know that feeling. like i like this guy, i talk to him all the time at his work, online, but i cannot talk to him in public like at the store, even when he is alone! But im also a shy person. I thought of a weird plan last night:
I'll take my newphew to the store and he'll be there. (my newphew gets out of the stroller a lot). I will convience him to get out of the stroller and "go get" my crush. I will even beive him with money to do it. Keep in mind his a 2 year old, my newphew not my crush. Then i will run after him and act embarrass and apologies. OR my other plane is to be at the other end of the aisle and have my newphew "run away" and yell, "matt get him".
what do you think whomever is reading this? i think im weird and i get weirder whenever i see him and dont talk to him( i saw him yesterday).

------------------
i love matt
my world

Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julberry
Neophyte
Member # 8527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good plan girl. I wish I had plan. I think the longer I put it off the bigger of a deal I make it into. I'm rather shy too. Well I am until I get to know the person. Atleast you've been able to talk to him. I made progress last week when I said hello.
Jule

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! a hello? good. I have long convo with him, sometimes i talk to him for hours after school AKA his job. But i also talked to him before i liked him, heck we even made up nick names for each other. It was so weird, i didnt know who he was, i just saw him a few times. and somehow i knew that he was my 7th grade science teacher's son. It was so weird because i never even seen him before, just heard about him. i wish we could publish our infor because i would like to talk to you but my link in my profile has my old email address.
Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.