Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » I'm mushy for him

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm mushy for him
Nookiebabe16
Activist
Member # 2190

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Nookiebabe16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This past week I thought was going to..in plain words..suck I was scheduled to take a training course at EMC and i figured everyone there would be computer nerds and i would feel dumb. Anyways, when I got there i met this AMAZING guy named Eric *sigh* you can probably tell where this is going. Anyways it turns out he lives about 10 minutes away from me. All week we have hung out together, laughing, joking constantly. He gave me a ride home this afternoon because the program got out early. I dont know what to do. Im usually not shy at all but with him omg i have officially turned into a puddle of mush. He knows me and my ex just broke up so maybe thats why he hasnt asked me out? uugh lol i feel like im back in middle school again. What could i do to find out if he likes me? Thanks!
Posts: 58 | From: Massachusetts, U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilnerd
Activist
Member # 1194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilnerd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Say something along the lines of "hey, it's been awesome hanging out. I was wondering if you've been feeling anything more about me then just a friend" ?

------------------
"I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal"
~Incubus

Posts: 543 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cypher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lilnerd's hit the nail on the head. Just broach it with him in a really laidback, casual manner. Express that you've enjoyed spending time with him and that he's a really great person. Ask him if he'd like to start spending a little more time together outside of class and see where it goes from there.

------------------
Smile, though your heart is breaking....

My crazy little universe....

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there....
With open arms and open eyes...."

-Incubus

Posts: 289 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IceQueen
Neophyte
Member # 5118

Icon 14 posted      Profile for IceQueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Flirt, flirt, flirt! Make sure he KNOWS you're interested. The males of the species are not good at interpreting subtle hints, so make sure you smile, touch him a lot, and keep telling him how much you're enjoying hanging out with him.

Also: under the guise of becoming a better friend with him, obtain his AIM handle/e-mail address, if you're too shy to ask for his phone number straight out.

------------------
If a shoe don't fit, it ain't your shoe!

Posts: 5 | From: NY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.