Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » TOO MANY BOYZ!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TOO MANY BOYZ!!!
Camzie13
Activist
Member # 2908

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Camzie13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok...i got a BIG problem. i am gettin what i asked for and i hate it. everyone in my fam has alwayz said how beautiful i am, and guyz online claim im "so hot" and i never believed them, cuz i never had a bf, and no guyz but the creepy ones were interested. well...this summer, i got back from camp and went to my beach house. well...when i got there, my sis told me that a bunch of her friends liked me. it has been 2 wks, and now there are 6 of them. marc, jim, matt, drew, chris, and rob. the only one i am interested in is rob, and that makes my second prob. i know he is interested, but i dont know how to get him to ask me out. i really want him to, and we have had some "moments" but watever. that is for tomorrow so, how do i let the other 5 down easily? especailly matt, he is alwayz all over me, and i dont know how to let him down gently, cuz i dont wanna lead him on and then drop him like a slut or somethin. well...gtg, plz help me
camz

------------------
~Don't let in a bad relationship from the past ruin your present one; go through each relationship as if it was your first~
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Don't try to teach a pig to sing, it won't happen and it will piss off the pig.~
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Until you are prepared to support an "accident" baby, don't have sex in the first place!!~

Posts: 147 | From: NJ | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's just forget the whole 'slut' thing right now, okay? It's irrelevant to this issue. If you like a guy, and want to go out with him, ask him out. And if someone's all over you, and you don't want that, tell him to keep his frickin' hands to himself.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camzie13
Activist
Member # 2908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camzie13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
there is one prob with that. i have strick beliefs that i dont ask guyz out, cuz i have gotten turned down too many times that way, and he knows it too!
Posts: 147 | From: NJ | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheCagedOne
Activist
Member # 3746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCagedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, here's a bit from a guy's perspective. I really wouldn't worry about hurting any of the other guys' feelings, or letting them down to hard. They haven't asked you out (as far as I could tell) so they really have no right to get angry at you. If you are indeed leading them on, and you are only interested in Rob, my advice would be simply stop leading the others on. It's usually pretty obvious to others when you're just being friendly or if you're wanting something more. If you really don't want to take the small risk of asking him out, I suppose you'll have to wait for him to ask, but remember he probably has at least a small fear of rejection too. A nice little quote I picked up from a friend of mine "100% of the shots you don't take don't go in"

------------------
"A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey"

Posts: 52 | From: Usually somewhere between MI & FL - currently KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.