Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Long Distance Relationship Problem..HELP!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Long Distance Relationship Problem..HELP!!!!
Stephanie03
Activist
Member # 3542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend is what you would consider..Okay, A bad boy. He's been on & off probation and stuff like that for 4 years. He's never met his dad. So his single mom is raising 3 boys on her own, along with his Stepdad. My b/f lives 2 hours & 20 minutes from me in a different town. Exactly a week ago he called me and told me his probation officer told him that he was either going to be put on teather, or put in lock up for a month or being adopted to a family in another state for a year... As he told me I heard his voice crack in pain & hurt that'd he'd miss me. He was really upset because we had planned to spend the whole summer together and that had just went up in smoke. He was pretty upset. Then I called his house two days after that and someone awnsered the phone, I said: Hi, Is ___ There? Her: Uh..No He's not. Me: Okay thanks, bye..I was about to hang up. Her: Who is this? Me: Stephanie Her: He will no longer be living here anymore. Me: Where's he going? Her: uh..um..Just don't call here anymore okay?! I said okay, bye and then hung up. I know that there are alot of other girls out there and that they are better than me, Ive been worried to lose him over everything. I know how much he loves me and thats more than I will ever know. He wants to be with me forever, and he tells me so. He would never cheat on me, He hates that idea. We have planned our whole future together. But what do you do when you haven't heard from him in a week and don't know where he's at. I need alot of guidence & advice right now..PLEASE HELP!!!! Oh and I'm almost 13 he's almost 15.
Posts: 41 | From: Michigan,USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiTtLeSaRa
Neophyte
Member # 3769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiTtLeSaRa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Im so sorry thats very sad and i totally symapthize with you. If that happened to me Id be soo confused! HOw long were you with that guy? did it sound like his mom? if you knew her why didnt you try to talk to her more or something? have you heard any follow ups i mean your post was a while ago?! the best thing to do is just to either pry a little with whoever answered his old line to where hes at, or just wait. i mean really the worst they can do is get mad, and its not like that matters. so go for it! call back and try to find out more! or just wait and im sure whenever he can he'll call you! dont worry its probably has nothing to do with you and he'll be fine! hope it all works out, sorry!
love-
sara

------------------
"A peach is a peach a plum is a plum a kiss aint a kiss with out some tounge so open your mouth and close your eyes and give your tounge some excercise"

Posts: 10 | From: Ventura CA US | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
golden101
Activist
Member # 3133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for golden101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey Stephanie,
Well what i would do is call him back and ask him what is this situation all about (but that's just me ). Write him a letter or get in touch with him any way that you can. Tell him what happened with that girl and tell him how it confused you. I know that you are confused but you have to talk to him. Good luck hun.

Posts: 227 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie03
Activist
Member # 3542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey.. Everything is good, He got a hold of me.Thanks for the help guys, even though I didn't need it.
Posts: 41 | From: Michigan,USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
golden101
Activist
Member # 3133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for golden101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad that everything is good w/ you b/f.
Posts: 227 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PinupGirl
Neophyte
Member # 2820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PinupGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I know you said you didn't need any help, but as someone who's a few years older than you and has been in your situation let me give you some advice (you, of course, don't need to listen)
I've dated boys in that crowd, the bad boys who get in trouble and move around all the time, and let me tell you...it leads to nothing but trouble in your own life. Boys like that do nothing for girls, and even though it's nice to think about helping them, or making their lives better...it's really really hard to do that, and it's not something that will leave you in a better place.
If you can, get out of it now.

Posts: 32 | From: Sacremento, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie03
Activist
Member # 3542

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Stephanie03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
honestly.. I helped him alot.Alot have things have happened with me & him since i posted this.. and I could never really update this ever for you guys on what has happened. And he's not as bad as you think he is.He was beaten when he was little. anywayz.. Everything's okay I guess. but we kinda broke up but were together again, but he hurt me when we broke up and now I don't love him as much as i did when we first went out. Now i feel like my heart still believes that it loves him. but I am in love one of my goodfriends and am thinking about dumping this badboy for my goodfriend cuz hes crazy about me also. He's everything close to perfect. I do love my boyfriend though, now its just a bestfriend kind of love i guess. Thanks guys!

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.