Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » i only knew him for 2 days

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i only knew him for 2 days
onemessedupgirl
Neophyte
Member # 4585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onemessedupgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay i went to texas for a vacation to visit family and my cousin brought over her friend mike and after the second day we had sex.it was my first time and im not even a girl like that to do that. im really shy and never make any moves but with him i felt so comfortable and he didn't pressure me at all and i made all the first moves which is weird. the thing is I had a b/f and so i cheated on him, he loves me a lot and forgave me but my love changed after I did this. We're not together now but we are still friends. I fell for Mike and when I fall for someone I fall hard and it takes awhile to get over him. What hurts is that hes so far away in Texas and I'm in Ohio and I know a relationship would never work out. I called him the day after and he said he regretted and I asked him waht he meant and he said because he'll never see me again. After awhile I thought well maybe he just used me for sex and didnt really feel anything about me? My cousin says he isnt like that. I'm afraid to ask him what I mean to him and if he used me? I feel bad for hurting my b/f he was my best friend but I guess it wasnt what I wanted?? I just wish I could go back to see what would happen out with Mike and it hurts a lot and I miss him, anyone know what I should do? Thanks a lot.

[This message has been edited by onemessedupgirl (edited 07-12-2001).]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to re evalutate your relationship ... Cheating is just not a cool thing to do to someone and it's hard to gain all your trust back in the person that hurt you.

It's not fair to leave your bf in the dark like this, while you have feelings for someone else. Being w/ him just b/c you can't hold up a long distance relationship isn't a good enough reason to stay w/ him ... No one can make this decision for you, sweetie. It needs to come from your heart.

And you used condoms ... right? If not, pregnancy/std testing would be in order.

[This message has been edited by LilBlueSmurf (edited 07-13-2001).]

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

he loves me a lot and forgave me but my love changed after I did this. We're not together now but we are still friends.

I think MessedGirl meant this about her (ex-)boyfriend, right? If so, I guess you did the right thing, to break up, even if only temporarily, so that you both get time apart from eachother to evaluate your feelings and sort out what you want for yourselves at the moment.

As for the other guy, the only way to know what he was thinking and what he's thinking now, is to have a good conversation with him. Call him, use the internet, email, whatever, tell him exactly what you told us, what you feel about what you both did, what you feel about him, and that you'd like to know what he feels too. Point out that you're not trying to start a relationship as you think it would be hard being that far away (so he doesn't feel pressured), and that you just want to know those things so you can sort out what's going inside your head now.

Hope that helped, and good luck Oh, and keep us posted if you want

------------------
~Sallynha

ICQ# 123898306

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.