Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Being Used ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Being Used ?
CorahRenee
Neophyte
Member # 43422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CorahRenee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is very "teeanged" and immature, but it's driving me insane, and i've run out of other options.

Okay, so think March of last year. I was way into this Tyler kid, and he was kinda dating this Dana girl. I told him i was into him, he told me he was single, so we kinda talked. Well she hated me and blahblahblah he finally told me that he wanted to stay with her, but that his friend Ryan was into me. I didn't want anything to do with Ryan at first. but we started talking, and he finally told me he liked me, and i have to say i was into him too. Well, we hung out one saturday, and he ended up asking me to be his. I said yes, of course. Well i ended up loosing my lisence that Monday, but he was really supportive and understanding of me (he's a year younger, and his sixteenth wasn't until the 16th of March- i was still Sixteen, too) So, a couple days go by and we figured out it was hard to see each other. He'd just gotten in trouble for smoking weed at a basketball game( yeah, i know.. ) so neither of our parents were happy with us, or willing to drive us out to see one another. So, about a week later, he broke up with me, his excuse being that it "wasnt a good time" which was right, and he told me that we'd talk as friends and see what happened. Well- he lied about that. He stopped talking to me, and kinda got with his ex girlfriend, who ended up screwing him over.

Okay, so we fought for like two months, and then let it go- didnt talk to each other at all. So its like, august by now- and he'd just approved my friend request on myspace, and i saw he was online, so i texted him. He ended up apologizing for everything, and we kinda started talking again. He wanted to come see me, and was supposed to come with me to this 'couples night' thing at my friends house- but he kept bailing on me. So after he backed out last minute from the couples night, i freaked out, and told him to stop ******* playing games and whatnot- and he called me obsessive and shit. So we hated each other again, and this was around the time this past school year started. I was a senior, and he was a junior. Well, we didnt like each other AT ALL- and he started kinda talking to my friend, Taylor- we were pretty close. And so it made tailgaiting awkward, and shit.. so finally she sat him down and told him he needed to make things right with me if he wanted to date her. so then after that we were cool, he was real nice to me and whatever. Actually, through second trimester- we got REALLY close. It wasn't sexual. I mean i still had feelings for him, but i didnt let them run my life, and shit. Everything was okay, and i liked it.

So then he broke his back. aha. And was in a backbrace for like three months. Me, him and my best friend all hung out for a day, and went to this musical together. Me & ryan didnt realize it went till ten, and were like WTF no. so we left early, and went to this market thing so he could get chew, and then we came back to pick my friend up. We had like 20 minutes to spare, so we were just hanging out in my car. Well, eventually he started like, pinching me? idk- he thought it was cute, i think lol. we started bluntly flirting with each other, and he pulled me into his lap, and kissed me. I'll just say that other things happened, and i promise you i'm really only sexually active with Ryan. So then, he kinda stopped talking to me- and used me, basically. aha. I called him out and he acted like it wasnt a big deal. and then i found out he made out with one of my friends, Adrianna. So i let it go, and tried to get on with it. Well i was at my friend Miranda's sweet sixteen- and he was there. I was wearing his dress thing, real short, real cute- and he STARED. aha. He talked to me like everything was cool, and then when he left, he said bye to everyone, looked at me- and just left. So i sent him a text, "bye?" and he sent back "sorry lol, you can come say bye if you want- but hurry, i have curfew in less than ten" so i went over there, and hugged him, and we started talking and whatever. eventually he asked to sit in his car, and i did- but we left the door open, and he kissed me again. This time, i freaked out when he told me to move in the back with him- and before i could argue, he interrupted to say that 'im not gonna stop talking to you- we're gonna hangout' and i made him promise and things happened- again.. So things got shitty again for a little bit, but he ended up coming over to see me at work on friday, and he kissed me there. We made out, and he kissed me bye and was being realllll cute.

When i left for Florida last saturday, (two saturdays ago) he left for NC, we talked quite a bit while i was away, but then it faded, which i expected. SO THEN he came back a week later, and he texted me HIMSELF - which is a first, in a vvvery long time. He wanted to hangout, but I couldn't- and he kept talking to mee, and then he texted me himself the next day, too- wanting to hangout. [Smile] i dont know, something irks me about him that i can't place my finger on- but i honestly think its either the fact that i just can't trust him- i trust no one- or i'm waiting for him to screw me over - again.

& He just came over today, and 'things happened' i dont know, i just can't get enough of him. Though it kinda goes both ways, im not sure i'd date him right now, since i leave for college in less than a month. But?

So sorry this was so long, but id much appreciate the help.

Posts: 3 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youmey23
Neophyte
Member # 44906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for youmey23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you don't trust him then you shouldn't be with him. but if you really like him then you should go for it.

--------------------
tctdtw

Posts: 3 | From: springville,ut | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wreckingball
Neophyte
Member # 44981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wreckingball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you should read back through this post... you might find it as exhausting as I did to read.
You need to be able to trust sombody you're being intimate with, I don't feel this guy offers you that.
Just get rid of this drama. I'm sure you will feel so much better and be able to focus on all the exciting, fun, and worthwhile stuff in your life instead of all the nonsense.

--------------------
'My love's a beahive, dodecahedron of caring'

Posts: 12 | From: North | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.