Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Abuse & Assault » Drugged

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drugged
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is something I`ve been keeping inside of me for a long time now. I wont go into details...

When I was 14 or 15, my brother, sister and mom went out of town and I had to stay behind with my dad. Well, my dad, made this thing for me. Ice-cream and he put cream soda in it. I went up stairs to get changed into PJ`s. It was strange, I saw something... white power of some sort on the table. Well, he told me to go watch TV or find something to watch. I did, he gave me the thing he made, drank like 3/4 of it. I had like a little of it felt weird, kept drinking it. I mean I felt addicted to it almost. My dad asked me how it was I said it was good, he nods. Well, I kept getting chunks of something in it, thought it was the ice-cream. Continued. Well, I felt horrible, like I got hit on the head, I felt shaky, tired, extremely tired. I remember he asked how much I had had, showed him, told him I'm tired and going to bed. I was hard walking up the stairs. I felt so disoriented. My dad came up stairs a bit later and asked if I was sleeping. I woke up and said yes. I past out after that, I remember hearing him coming up stairs again but that was it. Woke up in the morning felt like hell. Told my dad I felt sick, he told me to take tynol and that I will be fine. I knew something wasn't right, I shouldn't of drank it, I feel stupid. Also, when I woke up, I felt drugged, maybe seeing the white powder on the table beside the cup, I don't know.

I feel I was date raped or drugged somehow.

I don't understand why, why I have to remember this the night before my 19th...!!!!!!!

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alergnon,

What a scary, scary experience! I'm sorry that happened to you. Whatever did happen was wrong and shouldn't have happened.

Memories are tricky things, aren't they? They emerge when we least want them to.

How are you feeling this morning?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am feeling a bit better. I'll be kept busy most of the time anyways. Have co-op and then when I get back going to clean a bit of my room then myself and a co-worker at the co-op placement are going out to have a good time, drink, sing, dance, or whatever.

Plus family and friends, are wishing me a Happy Birthday on Facebook and texting me so I feel loved and wanted.

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Algernon, you share a birthday with my mom!

I'm sorry that happened to you Algernon, and it is frustrating when memories come up unbidden, especially memories of bad things being done.

Is there anything in particular you're looking for in terms of what is discussed, or whatnot in dealing with this memory?

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 864 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Hey moonlight,
Thank You! [Smile]

Well, I do have therapy tomorrow morning, I may bring it up with him. I may write it down, I have no idea yet, but honestly, no one knows at all, not someone that I am friends with, or anyone, besides the internet...

Today was busy, kept my mind off of it, soon getting ready to go out with some co-workers to a bar and sing and haha, yea.

I am honestly unsure of how I should feel. I mean, I've always thought that only at bars and parties people get drugged in their drinks. This happened in my parents home that my father did, The same imagine keeps playing over and over, seeing powder on the table and a full white pill sitting there beside the drink. It was like, he was taking his time when I was in the kitchen. I am graduating next month, I'm unsure if I want my parents to come... anymore.

I know it's the right thing to do, to tell him tomorrow morning when I see him. I really don't want to cry, I know, I feel weak if I cry. 2 weeks ago I cried a little bit, shed like what 5 tears and I held it in so hard.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.