Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Abuse & Assault » rape.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rape.
daniellexo
Neophyte
Member # 40856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniellexo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi im danielle, im 14, and im bi.
but im verysexualy active.
i have a girlfriend whom i told that i cheated
on her with a boy the other day,
my girl friend is very dominitive.
but shes hurtful with her werds.
my father just died in june and she holds it against me all the time. like tellin me things like he never wanted you in the first place and stuff,

but yesterday it really got to me, she smacked me a couple of times than told me to get on my bed and take off all of my cloths. so i did, and she smacked me around than made me have sex with her. when i didnet want to .since ive been going out with her ive beed smoking, drinking, and cutting my self alot. she makes me not hang out with my friends and tells me tht i cant have a life that doesnt include her, i want to break it off with her but im scared that she will do somehting to me. once she thrented me saying that she will run me over with her car. and she scares me. [Confused]

--------------------
bi_danixo

Posts: 1 | From: thaa hamptons. | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eryn_smiles
Peer Ambassador
Member # 35643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eryn_smiles         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi danielle,

I'm so sorry that you've had to go through all this. Your girlfriend has been verbally, emotionally and physically abusive. As well, she forced sex on you, which is rape.

You don't deserve any of this and it sounds like a really good idea to get away from this relationship. The most important thing is for you to keep yourself safe while doing this.

Who could you talk to for support, who could help you stay safe? What about your parents? Do you have older siblings you could go to? Or a teacher that you trust? What do you think about talking to your school guidance counsellor?

A good start is to visit the RAINN website which provides 24 hour online crisis support for survivors of sexual assault: http://www.rainn.org/

Please also see our articles about abuse, assault and rape:
b]Blinders Off:Getting a Good Look at Abuse and Assault[/b]
b]Dealing With Rape[/b]

I can hear that you're scared, but you can get out of this relationship and the first step is to tell someone that you trust.

--------------------
"Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation and that is an act of political warfare."

Audre Lorde

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.