Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » is it unsafe to do handjob too many times

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: is it unsafe to do handjob too many times
sandy41
Neophyte
Member # 109575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandy41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hii..,
i am 26 yr old virgin. i used to masturbate atleast once in a day when ever i had shower and i dont have a girlfriend. My question is if i have a handjob everyday, am i going to get ill(one of my colleagues told me its not good to have a handjob everyday)? Can You suggest me is it unsafe to do too many times?
Thanking you

--------------------
Sandy

Posts: 2 | From: Bangalore | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Sandy, welcome to Scarleteen! [Smile]

As long as masturbation is something you want to do is not unhealthy or unsafe. How much -- or how little -- is something that only you get to decide. [Smile]

Here's a great article about that:

Is Masturbation Okay? (Yep.)

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandy41
Neophyte
Member # 109575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandy41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you....

--------------------
Sandy

Posts: 2 | From: Bangalore | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.