Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » I'm worried my Girlfreind is pregnant from fingering please help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm worried my Girlfreind is pregnant from fingering please help
Sagehillspilot
Neophyte
Member # 108466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sagehillspilot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel horrible and its bothering me to the point of mental illness... My girlfreind and I have been experimenting for three weeks now, no sex or penetration. Three weeks ago, she gave me a HJ, I came in my hands and wiped it off, and stupidly fingered her again, but she hit her period a few days later, the next weekend after that she was on her period and she wouldn't let me touch her. Im not super worried about that. Im worried about our last encounter seven days ago, where it scares me the most. She gave me another HJ, I came in a paper towel and I think I washed my Hands afterwards.. I can't remember. Any way, maybe a hour or so after she did this I fingered her with both hands. I wiped them off and she blew me again. I came in my hands and wiped off again, that was it. As we can both remember I never came on her privates and I'm just about positive I never stuck my fingers in covered with semen, I always wiped somehow. She took a home test yesterday afternoon confirming negative, I know its not accurate, but it should prove she's not preggo from any of our other encounters? Right? I'm scared shitless, she doesn't seem to be scared and assures me she's not pregant. She says she just has stomach cramps but its a sign her period is starting, I think she said she started last on August 12. Help me please?

[ 09-13-2013, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Sagehillspilot ]

Posts: 10 | From: Quebec Canada | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, welcome to Scarleteen! Can you start by taking a look at this article, please? It should answer your question: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9025 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sagehillspilot
Neophyte
Member # 108466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sagehillspilot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That doesn't help me..
Posts: 10 | From: Quebec Canada | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mylah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their asking you to look at the article so you can understand instead of them just telling you? Look at the article under manual sex ( and see if their is a risk) that will answer your question [Smile]

--------------------
Believe in yourself, because if you don't who else will?

Posts: 76 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sagehillspilot
Neophyte
Member # 108466

Well.. Your saying in my situation its impossible and I shouldn't be worried? I have OCD really bad..
Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mylah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shouldn't be worried, fingering is not a way someone is likely to become pregnant, you need direct genital contact [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 76 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

Maybe In future to avoid all this stress and worry before and after you have any sexual contact take a few minutes to wash your hands, and everytime you ejaculate just take a break between and wash your hands again it will save your a lot of worry [Smile]

--------------------

Sagehillspilot
Neophyte
Member # 108466

Understand though I did get it on my fingers and wiped it off somehow, I'm just worried trace amounts could've been on them or in my fingernails... I did finger her pretty deep. And would her pregancy test be accurate at all 6 days after? And this is too stressful I'm scared to ever touch a girl again.. My gf and I decided no contact ever "down there"
Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

That's a good idea for now maybe you thought your were ready but if your this worried its definitely good to hold back for a little while. A pregnancy test wouldn't be accurate after 6days, you would at least have to wait to weeks, for more informations on pregnancy testing this site has a article, it's something under the lines of peeing on a stick it should help you with any questions you may have [Smile] if you go on their articles I'm sure you'll find it

[ 09-13-2013, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Mylah ]

--------------------

Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

http://m.scarleteen.com/article/reproduction/peeing_on_a_stick_all_about_pregnancy_tests

That's the link to the article [Smile]

--------------------

Sagehillspilot
Neophyte
Member # 108466

Simply put i shouldn't be worried and I should take this as a warning shot none to less? Just be more careful? She's definitely not pregant?

[ 09-13-2013, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Sagehillspilot ]

Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

As the article states no risk so nope theirs not any risk she's pregnant [Smile] being more careful will just help you relax knowing that your hands are definetly clean so you can enjoy the sexual acts you participate in before and after.

--------------------

Sagehillspilot
Neophyte
Member # 108466

Has there ever been a case of this happening and how possible is it if my fingers had wet semen in them? Jw
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We couldn't possibly know the answer to what you're asking, particularly since fertility isn't studied with activities which are widely known NOT to present a real risk of pregnancy.

Again, what you are describing is not something known to pose that risk, and would stand very counter to what we know needs to happen for pregnancy to happen.

At this point, it's really up to you to accept those facts or not. It's not our job to try and convince you.

If you can't accept the facts, or find they give you no comfort, then your next best step may be to talk to a qualified mental healthcare provider, particularly since you referred to mental illness in your initial post.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67202 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.