Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Issues with ejaculation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Issues with ejaculation
billgour
Neophyte
Member # 95102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for billgour     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I am a heterosexual male and I am posting here because because I have a strange issue issue regarding getting and maintaining erections and ejaculating. The issue is, when I am giving my girlfriend cunnilingus, I have an erection and always ejaculate and have powerful orgasms. However, when I tried to do vaginal intercourse or fellatio with her, I always lose my erection and cannot ejaculate. The reason is that I am incredibly aroused when giving cunnilingus, but vaginal sex and fellatio do not really get me excited sexually. Therefore, my girlfriend and I stick to cunnilingus, and we are both sexually satisfied. However, isn't it strange I, a male, need to give cunnilingus to experience ejaculation and orgasm? Has anyone else ever dealt with anything like this?
Posts: 4 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patricia H
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 103815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patricia H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's strange if you compare yourself to socially accepted ideas of what a heterosexual male should and shouldn't be sexually satisfied with, as dictated by movies, TV, magazines, newspapers; or even by your friends, peers, and family. It's not so strange, or even a big deal, if you don't take society into account, and instead focus on the fact that individuals are simply different and get off on different things. And that is a wonderful thing. [Smile]

--------------------
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum. - Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale

Posts: 229 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
billgour
Neophyte
Member # 95102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for billgour     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there's nothing wrong with a male needing cunnilingus to be sexually satisfied. I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of what I am experiencing (ie needing to perform cunnilingus to ejaculate), or where I can talk to people sharing similar experiences.
Posts: 4 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure that there's a sexual activity I have heard of where someone has not found that it's the one their sexual enjoyment, ability to get aroused, or ability orgasm hinges on.

So, yes, this isn't the first time I've heard this.

per where to talk to people who are the same way, I don't know of anywhere specific to direct you with this, just like I wouldn't with any other sexual activity.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67933 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.