Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Pregnant from precum on fingers? STRESSING!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant from precum on fingers? STRESSING!
Rapturegamingxx
Neophyte
Member # 108108

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Rapturegamingxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I know I'm gonna sounds pretty silly, but I have been stressing really bad for the last week and a half. A week and a half ago, I was fooling around with my boyfriend and there was what I think was precum on his hip. This was my first sexual experience, being only 16. I'm not sure if he touched it, but he then fingered me, kinda hard. I had shorts and underwear on and he didn't do it right away, so I was wondering if it WAS precum, what are the chances of me getting pregnant? This happened a week after my period. And he had to have touched the couch, clothes, and the blanket. My period comes anywhere between the 1st and 10th, but I'm stressing and I need somebody to give me advice before I stress myself past my period. Does anybody have advice?

Anything is appreciated!
By the way, sorry if this post is all over the place, I'm hardcore stressing right now!
I don't want to become another statistic,
especially when I'm still a virgin!

Posts: 5 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rapturegamingxx,

Take a look at this article, which will answer your question: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That? The listing for manual sex is applicable here.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rapturegamingxx
Neophyte
Member # 108108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rapturegamingxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I read it, so I'm okay?!
My breasts began to get sore yesterday

Posts: 5 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, you interpreted the article correctly, you have nothing to worry about per pregnancy.

--------------------
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rapturegamingxx
Neophyte
Member # 108108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rapturegamingxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry this thread is kinda old, but I realized it said nothing about precum..
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In what way? You said read the article you were linked, which mentioned scenarios including pre-ejaculate.

Can you be more clear on what you're not understanding?

--------------------
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rapturegamingxx
Neophyte
Member # 108108

Maybe I'll read it again, I didn't see any scenarios including precum. I read that there was no pregnancy risk for fingering by itself, I didn't see anything about the possibility of precum
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

When the article is referring to manual sex, that includes the possibility of pre-ejaculate being present.

Let me put it as clearly as possible, in the scenario you described, pregnancy is not something you need to concern yourself with. [Smile]

--------------------
-Joseph Campbell

Rapturegamingxx
Neophyte
Member # 108108

Okay, thank you sooo much!! I can't express how appreciative I am!(:
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Glad you've found some help here at this amazing site (aka Scarleteen) [Smile]

--------------------
-Joseph Campbell

Datchica111
Neophyte
Member # 108408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Datchica111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the same thing is happening to me, please help!!
me and my bf were messing around and I gave him a bj while he was fingering me... when I was giving him the bj I felt his pre cum and touched it. we continued for about 3-5 minutes. Then after we stopped, I put my hand inside my panties and around it so I could fix it. I did not put my hand inside my vagina but it was close. I did not remember I touch his pre cum so now im freaking out... he told me that its been a while since he ejacuated, like weeks, ( we are not sexually active) so I'm homing the pre cu did not have sperm.... could I be pregnant ??? please help!!!

--------------------
Dl

Posts: 1 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Datchica111,

We ask that everyone start their own thread for a question to keep things organized easily; you can click the "new topic" button at the top or bottom of the page to do that.

However, if you read through this thread, and follow the link I posted above, you'll find that your question is already answered here. =)

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.