Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Please Help ! Can I Be Pregnant or Not ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Help ! Can I Be Pregnant or Not ?
selena1990
Neophyte
Member # 107752

Icon 11 posted      Profile for selena1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Scarlateen [Smile] , I have question so me and my boyfriend just rubbed our genetils together (July 17th), I had my underwear on and he was wearing a condom but like for 30 secs he was without the condom but I still had my under wear on (no intercourse happened),and he did not ejectulate near me or on me.After an hour I took the Plan B pills (I had spotting on one day was it because of the pill ?)..and after a weeek I did the pregnancy test which was a No but I am still scared its near my period date and im having weird cramps like period ones but weird kinds is there any way I can be pregnant ? I know its says in the topics I have read all of them but im just really really stressed out and scares right now that I just need someone too assure me what it really is .Thank You Thank You so much for your time ,I really appreciate it .
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can be fully assured by what you've already read on Scarleteen that you did not have a pregnancy risk to begin with.

Why do you feel you are so stressed out about this, even after what you've read?

--------------------
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
selena1990
Neophyte
Member # 107752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for selena1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The reason is that I sometimes feel sick like throwing up and have weird cramps I dont know all this is just creating an illusion that may be I the Pill didn't work or something went wrong....Thank You for the reply [Smile]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skiesofgreen
Activist
Member # 46170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skiesofgreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know there are a whole host of reasons someone can experience nausea and cramps, many of which are even completely unrelated to reproduction. I'd also note that both are possible side effects of plan b. If you read the pamphlet it came with or go to their site you can see the full least of possible side effects yourself and you should see that both cramps and nausea are listed among them. Ultimately though there are tons of reasons why you could be having these symptoms, but based on what you've posted here pregnancy is not one of them.

If these symptoms are severe or are persistence checking with a healthcare provider would be advised.

[ 07-30-2013, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: skiesofgreen ]

Posts: 245 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
selena1990
Neophyte
Member # 107752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for selena1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think to make sure I should do another pregnancy test or their is no need for it ? Thank You so much for the help I really really appreciate all your help ! It really made me feel relived.
skiesofgreen
Activist
Member # 46170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skiesofgreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Based on what you've been told and read here what do you think?

If you need a piece to refer back to why not look here: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

The listing for dry frottage/dry sex, clothed, is applicable here.

Posts: 245 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
selena1990
Neophyte
Member # 107752

Thank You everyone I feel less stressed now !

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.