Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » need a little advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need a little advice
shaundi
Neophyte
Member # 96708

Icon 4 posted      Profile for shaundi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so my boyfriend and i have been together 4years today. And he wants to come over and hang out but im scared because just recently we had a pregnancy scare and im still not over it. We are both virgins btw. My problem is that him and i sat down with one another and i said that i dont want to do anything other then kiss him. But when ever im around him he really gets me goin if u know wat i mean [Wink] i want to b strong and really stand my ground with this choice but i find it hard. I tried thinking about the stress i go through win ever we do things (even if we are careful i still get worried). But that jus dosent work. Can someone please give me an idea of how i can keep myself from doing somthing i will regret later????

--------------------
Blizzard babi

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI shaundi,

I'm wondering how it would be if you talked to your boyfriend about this, and agreed with him that you'll both help each other maintain the limits you've decided work best for you?

Do you think he would go for helping you with that?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaundi
Neophyte
Member # 96708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaundi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds like a good idea. Im gonna also plan our night out so that we are doing things. Because every time we try to do a movie night just the 2 of us no one watches the movie. I hope i can stand strong because i hate worrying about everything. Thanks for the idea:)

--------------------
Blizzard babi

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're very welcome. Sounds like planning the evening's activities will also make things easier for you. Good luck, and have fun spending time with your boyfriend. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.