Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Oh no! I have a big black spot on my penis.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh no! I have a big black spot on my penis.
AwkwardVirgin
Neophyte
Member # 102627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AwkwardVirgin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have realised that there is a big black spot on my penis. I only saw it today, and now I am worried. It is located towards the bottom of the shaft, near where the penis connects with the pelvis. It is about 1/2 to 1 cm in diameter.

I am very concerned, and would be thankful for any assistance. Do I have some kind of cancer or issue with my penis?

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 9 | From: Australia | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi AwkwardVirgin,

There's really no way for us to know what this spot could be; your bet bet here is to ask a doctor. An in-person examination is going to be the only way to get this sorted out.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AwkwardVirgin
Neophyte
Member # 102627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AwkwardVirgin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah really? Damn. I went to the doctor yesterday for another issue around that region and apparently he didn't notice it. I guess I'll have to in and see again :/
Posts: 9 | From: Australia | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.