Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Masturbation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Masturbation
50shadesfanatic
Neophyte
Member # 107467

Icon 8 posted      Profile for 50shadesfanatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi [Smile]
so i have recently started reading erotic novels and at first i found it extremely uncomfortable but the more i read the more I wondered what it would feel like to masturbate and get the feeling that oh so many women enjoy, but i was at a loss so i googled it and read articles on rubbing your clit etc and the one on here but when im rubbing there i dont feel much different, i think im rubbing the right places but i just don't know,

when i am reading the novels i tend to push my legs together and sort of grind in a circular motion which after a while will give me a throbbing sensation but when i try to stimulate myself more by rubbing it just disappears.

Im 17 (18 in a few days, yay) and its sorta annoying because i really wanna experience pleasuring myself, if never had a boyfriend and im still a virgin so i have never encountered any sexual pleasure, please help!

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, this is something that takes everyone time to just learn.

Sure, sometimes people move their hands around and find just the right thing right off the bat, but I'd say that's awfully uncommon. What's more typical is for people to learn what feels good to them with masturbation over many years, though it certainly often doesn't take that long to find some things that feel good and hit the spot.

We really can't help you learn your own body: that's something we all just have to feel out. I'd certainly be happy to give you some links about masturbation and your anatomy, though, if you'd like.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
50shadesfanatic
Neophyte
Member # 107467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50shadesfanatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's be great if you could give me some of them links
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go:

Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More

With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body

How Do You Masturbate?

Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.