Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Toilet hole

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toilet hole
Skaterboy98
Neophyte
Member # 105391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skaterboy98     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I know this this is gonna sound bad and wrong but im worried about this now and wanted some advice and i realy dont think i tell anyone about it. I skipped school one day and went to the park and walked about. went to the toilet building theyve got and in the end toilet bit. their was a broken bit in the wood and it went threw to the other side. i sat there for ages cause i think it was the womens toilet room. i did see a women go in and I wanted to watch but got scarred and went away. i went back later on and did a pee and peeked threw the hole again and saw a woman just sitting their she caught me loking so I paniked and tryed to hide up against the wall but i had a hard on from being excited of seeing her and she put a finger threw the hole. i was scarred but i put my penis on her finger and she just felt all my penis. Then her mouth was at the hole and said I want to taste that c'''.i was shakin but i pushed my penis threw and she gave me a bj it was really really good. i done google and found out what the hole was at home and found out. I kept going back every day when ever i could and it was like 7 times in 2 weeks it happened and from peeking in the hole each time it wasn't always the same woman. like the 3 week of going to it one time it felt weird what the woman was doing so i took myself away from the hole and she had put a condom on me and when I looked thre wshe was pulling her panties down and pushed her butt against the wall asking for my c'''. i put myself threw and i lost my virginity.

I know that all sounds bad but i really did enjoy it but the bad thing was about a week after this. i kept going to the place and was normal to get a bj their but 3 days after school i went and everytime was the same older woman and she put me inside her without a condom each time. i did orgasm in her but i dont think i could get her pregnant but im worried now in case i got a disease. shes their at like the same time on the same days i done it like 7 times in her now. like when that time comes i just think i should go but im afraid if i catch anything.

I dont want to tell my mum but i think i should go to the doctor in case but i dont know what to say or if it would be ok not to go.

Posts: 1 | From: Glasgow | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allie R
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 102566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allie R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there Skaterboy,

With the information you have provided, there seems to be a high risk of STI transmission present, due to the act of unprotected sex with a partner whose STI status you are unaware of.

Getting screened for STIs would confirm whether or not you have one.

I'm also going to provide for you a little laundry-list of articles that may help you, which pertain to STIs- what they are, how they may affect you, and methods in which you can protect yourself from them in the future:

STI Risk Assessment: The Cliff's Notes

Misconception Mayhem: Separating Myths from Facts

Condom Basics: A User's Manual

What Safer Sex Isn't

Hope this helps you!

--------------------
AAR

Posts: 109 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Skaterboy,

it would be a good idea for you to get tested for sexually transmitted infections, because it's always a good idea to get tested for STIs when we've had unprotected sex.

There are sexual health services provided by the NHS in the UK which are completely confidential. The clinic will keep records that you've had tests there, and if you had any treatment, but those records are even separate from your usual records with your normal doctor. The clinic won't tell anyone you've been. You don't have to tell your mum if you don't want to, though if we think parents might be supportive and safe people to tell, they can be excellent supports for us getting the sexual healthcare we need.

There's a service for people under 18 in the Glasgow area: http://www.sandyford.org/young-people/the-place.aspx You can ask them anything you want about what tests they do, how they do the tests, and who they are and are not allowed to tell that you've been there. All of the local clinics, for people both under and over 18, are listed here: http://www.sandyford.org/do-you-want-a-service/sandyford-local-clinics.aspx If you call them, you'll want to ask for a full sexual health screening.

If you go to get tested, no-one should judge or shame you. They'll ask some questions about the kind of sexual activity you've had so that they can know what healthcare and advice they should give you.

It's important for your health that you do start getting regular sexual healthcare now that you're sexually active, and that you get tested after having unprotected sex. Also, nothing bad will happen to you from getting that healthcare, so really, there's no reason Not to get it [Smile]

For the future, the best way to take care of your health and reduce your risk of catching any STI is to wear a condom for any sexual contact. If we catch an STI, often we don't have any signs that we're ill, so regular testing is an important check-up. If we're having sex (including vaginal, anal or oral) with different casual partners, it's a good idea to get tested every six months.

Also, you have no way of knowing if you might get someone pregnant, particularly if you don't ask them if they're using any contraception. If you're ejaculating inside someone's vagina, them getting pregnant is a possibility. The only way you have of preventing pregnancy is to either not put your penis inside or on someone's genitals, or to wear a condom whenever you put your penis inside or on someone's genitals.

[ 03-18-2013, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Redskies ]

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.