Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » clarity on PP tool...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: clarity on PP tool...
MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaddleyLove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just completed planned parenthood's risk assessment tool, and it asked if I have had vaginal sex: is this referring to intercourse only? [Smile]
the incident I am concerned about was fingering, he ejaculated in my mouth (so I know I do not fulfil the ejaculation part of the pregnancy requirements [Razz] ) and then we lay together on his bed, but I am concerned that there was some genital contact I did not notice which could make me pregnant [Frown]
I have read through the pregnancy scared? article, and it said that manual sex doesn't pose a risk where everyone had clothes on and no one ejaculated on or near anyone elses vulval area.... he ejaculated in my mouth, but we lay naked together :/ there wasn't any intentional genital contact, but I am concerned all the same [Frown] do I have a viable risk??

Posts: 199 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vaginal sex typically does mean intercourse, yes.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaddleyLove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aaah ok [Razz]

so i figure that we didnt have penis- in- vagina intercourse, theres no risk? especially as he didnt come on me?

Posts: 199 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've read, clearly, our information on this -- most of which was written by me, so it's not like I'm going to say any different -- AND used things like the PP tool.

So, what do you think? What has all that information told you about this?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

that i dont think i have a legitimate reason to worry [Smile]
Heather
Member # 3

There you go. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.