Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Decent vibrating device for males??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Decent vibrating device for males??
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Icon 5 posted      Profile for That Strange CT child     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so one way i like to masturbate is with a vibrating device
I will put it on my penis and use a moist paper towel to catch the semen and close it in the paper towel so i dont have to look at it
I used to use an electric toothbrush but the metal contact kinda hurt on my skin and the toothbrush broke (from unrelated things)
When im alone doing yardwork outside i go behind my shed with a leafblower but i cant do that in winter
My cell phone doesnt produce strong enough vibrations and my electric razor has a little part that vibrates but its awkward and its a bit dangerous
What does anyone recommend i use to stimulate myself with a vibration device??
Thanx [Smile]

--------------------
It is my hope that what i ask here is answered for me and anyone else afraid to ask the same question :)

Posts: 133 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly, I think the best vibrating device you're going to be able to find is a plain old vibrator that was made to do just that one thing and do it well! I think a plain small vibrator (sometimes you see these labeled as bullet vibrators) would be a good place to start.
Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for That Strange CT child     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can these be found at a regular grocery store??

--------------------
It is my hope that what i ask here is answered for me and anyone else afraid to ask the same question :)

Posts: 133 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure about a grocery store. A large drugstore would probably have a small selection. Also, there are usually more powerful "personal massagers" available packaged as massage aids at drugstores and the like, but they tend to be pricier and are pretty powerful (which may or may not be a plus for you).
Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for That Strange CT child     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could i use one of those vibrating back massager things??

--------------------

Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

That should be fine. It's really down to what feels good to you, although I think you'll be much safer and better off using something that was designed to be used on your body than something like a toothbrush. So if you have access to a vibrating back massager, you can certainly give it a try.
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Oh, actually I had to pick up some prescriptions today so I took a look, and in the Walgreen's near me there are a few vibrators for sale. So I think a largish drugstore near you would be a reasonable place to look.
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Theres a walgreens near me, and nobody who works there recognizes me...

--------------------

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.