Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Still some pain.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Still some pain.
sunshineeexoxo
Neophyte
Member # 48632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshineeexoxo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had sex for the first time Friday night, and I'm wondering if the pain I'm feeling still is normal or if maybe something else is up.

The pain I experienced was much less than I thought it would be, which I was happy about. I guess you could say we had sex more than once, because we stopped, and then went again a while later. The second time I asked him to stop after a few minutes because it was a bit more painful and uncomfortable.

During the day on Saturday I didn't feel too much pain that I noticed, probably because I wasn't doing anything that involved me noticing pain down there, I'm assuming.

Saturday night, we had sex again, and it hurt a bit less than before, I'd say, but there was definitely still some pain. I found that him being on top was less painful than me being on top. At one point I was feeling a little bit more pain than before and he brought up that maybe I wasn't wet enough, or I was a bit sore from the night before. Which is probably right, I'm assuming.

Sunday morning, we once again had sex (Sounds like a lot I'm realizing, maybe it was the number of times that's causing my pain) and I felt very little pain at all during. In fact, it felt good. Before, it felt nice, and I knew he was enjoying it (Although he was very attentive to me, making sure I was as comfortable as I could be with as little pain as possible) but that time, I really enjoyed it.

Yesterday I felt a little bit of pain during the day occasionally, but nothing too unbearable.

Last night, we had sex and again I had very little pain during for most of it, but eventually it did start to hurt a little. We stopped for a while, and then a while later he gave me oral sex, and tried to finger me. Even though there he was only using one finger to penetrate, it hurt, and I asked him to not do it anymore because it wasn't feeling good anymore.

Today, I'm feeling sore in general. I do have small bruises on my thighs (From his hips? I think?) and just all around sore in my vagina area. I'm really hoping this is normal - maybe we got a little crazy and had a bit too much sex too quickly when it was my first time?

--------------------
:)

Posts: 15 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smittenkitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd definitely say it's a case of too much sex too quickly. Not that you shouldn't have lots of sex [Wink]

It's normal to get sore after a sex, even if you've been having it for a long time.

One thing you can do to help with pain is to make sure you use plenty of lube. It'll reduce the friction a bit.

Check out:
First Intercourse 101
Lubricant (Not Diamonds) Is A Girl's Best Friend

Cheers,

Marion

Posts: 465 | From: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.