Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Do I have the possibility of being pregnant?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do I have the possibility of being pregnant?!
concernedteen867
Neophyte
Member # 108061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedteen867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, okay so I'm gonna go a little TMI and into detail here because I need to know the exact answer. so 2 days ago, I was at my boyfriend's house and we were yanno having a little fun. I was giving him a handjob while at the same time he was fingering me. within ten minutes or so, he came. I told him not to worry about where it got and to just cum when he was ready. so obviously it got all over my hand. About a minute-two minutes later, it was still a little wet I guess, but not like dripping of course; just a little wet and probably starting to get sticky. we were just sorta laying there and I took my hand which his cum got on and I rubbed it around the top of my clit area, not really going anywhere near my vaginal opening. there also wasnt any of his sperm on his hands. we both washed our hands afterwards, and then later on he fingered me again but that really has nothing to do with it. Is there a possibility that the sperm made its way from my clit area into my vag when it was already partially dry..? I'm just sorta freaking out, this would ruin my life as it would ruin anybody else's. I'm only 15 by the way. thanks!
Posts: 7 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Take a look at this article, and per that you can assess your situation and it will reassure you that there is really no risk in the scenario you've discribed.

http://m.scarleteen.com/article/advice/can_i_get_pregnant_or_get_or_pass_on_an_sti_from_that

--------------------
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedteen867
Neophyte
Member # 108061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedteen867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you. I read the charts and everything, but it said there is a high risk if semen comes in contact with the vulva. is my clitoris part of my vulva? if so, this would mean I'm at risk in that case scenario considering I rubbed his partially dry semen on my clit. would the semen be able to make its way into my vagina?
Posts: 7 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That would only apply if he litterly just ejaculated into his or your hand and then immediately rubbed that handful of fresh ejaculate all over your vulva.

That would more be considered fluid sharing than manual sex, and as you've described nothing like this happened in your scenario.

--------------------
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedteen867
Neophyte
Member # 108061

thank you so much!
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

You're welcome [Smile]

--------------------
-Joseph Campbell

concernedteen867
Neophyte
Member # 108061

also, I read somewhere that the sperm can seep into the vagina even from the clitoris? is this possible?
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We're not talking here about someone ejaculating directly onto the clitoris, correct?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedteen867
Neophyte
Member # 108061

correct
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When we talk about semen coming into contact with the vulva and a risk of pregnancy, we're talking about freshly ejaculated semen that lands directly onto the vulva. When there is indirect contact after a period of time has elapsed, pregnancy is very unlikely.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedteen867
Neophyte
Member # 108061

even if that "period of time" was only about a minute? sorry for all the questions, I'm just worried..
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

What you're describing is manual sex; that is, sex involving the hand and fingers. Can you take a look back at the article you were linked to above to see what it has to say about manual sex, please?

--------------------
Robin

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.