Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Questions regarding Female Ejaculaton

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Questions regarding Female Ejaculaton
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few questions regarding something that has been bothering me to ask/find out I guess. I read the article: "Squirt: On Female Ejaculation" and when it says that a partner your with has had a partner before who squirts wants the same thing done to their current partner. Hmmm, it's not that case at all.

First time it happened for me I was shocked and like, "holy crap I can do that!" and honestly he wasn't trying to do that at all. When him and I do have or engage in sexual activity not all the time he goes that far sometimes he does to the point I am squirting. To him he doesn't care if I do or don't, more of pleasing me. And it doesn't happen every time.

So here is my question: How much can someone actually squirt? I mean, is there like research stating how much or... is there not any research yet that really explains it? (I know the article was made in 2008)

Just, when it happens is it normal to hold your breath? I mean, when it's intense and about to happen I just hold my breath and then it happens and after I breath and so on and so on. Why does that happen?

Me: It doesn't bother me if I do or don't squirt, sometimes I want to but other times I don't. I guess if it happens then it happens, kinda thing.

Another question: How can you like prevent the bed and covers being soaked? (I feel like I asked a dumb question I already know) like, towels? I mean if it can go through two thick comforters I guess it's to wash the bedding afterwards?

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Alergnon,

Just to be clear, that article is saying that some people tend to want their current partner to squirt if they've experienced it with a previous partner. That's certainly not true of everybody; I'm not even sure if there's anything that can be true of everybody. [Smile]

No, I don't think we actually know how much someone can or will squirt. It might help to remember that it probably looks like more when it's soaking the bedding. As a comparison, think about what it looks like if you spill a glass of water; it usually makes much more of a mes than you'd think one innocent little glass of water could make.

Why do you hold your breath when you experience squirting? I don't know. It's likely because that's what feels natural to or pleasurable for you. You could always experiment with reminding yourself to breathe during that time and see if that's different for you.

IAs you said, you certainly could use towels to catch any mess; they're generally easier and quicker to wash than bedding. I've heard that some people will keep a rubber sheet under the fabric sheet, or even use things like absorbent puppy-training pads.

It sounds like you're worried about whether your experience is normal. As long as it feels good for you, there's nothing amiss. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.