Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Pre-*** and Fingering?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pre-*** and Fingering?
lucas4three
Neophyte
Member # 101106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lucas4three     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello users.

Recently my girlfriend was giving me a hand job. I had pre-*** on my penis for a while I am assuming and it was still wet. I touched it a little and had some on my pointer finger and thumb. In about 20-30 seconds I fingered my girlfriend and I am not sure if it was wiped off or not. It may have been I am just not sure, it could have been some what wet though. I have heard from many people that that's not really possible considering it touched my hand and it could have gotten mixed up with bacteria. I also never ejaculated fully. Just a line of pre-cum. I don't think she is pregnant just because it seems highly unlikely to transfer it from finger to vagina. In no way was my penis near her vagina either. Thank you so much. God bless.

--------------------
Luke

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Luke and welcome to Scarleteen,

I think you'll find the following articles helpful in figuring this out. If you still have questions after reading them, come on back.

Pregnancy Scared?

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/how_do_you_avoid_getting_pregnant_after_giving_a_handjob_or_oral_sex

The Simple And Underrated Art Of Washing Your Hands

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucas4three
Neophyte
Member # 101106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lucas4three     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So based on that information pregnancy is very, very unlikely and won't happen. It says semen has a tough time going from place to place especially when it has been out of the testes. And it wasn't full ejaculation, but pre-***.

--------------------
Luke

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.