Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » around PC muscle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: around PC muscle
slurp
Neophyte
Member # 40992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slurp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Heather and all, I had using the search engine with keyword , PC muscle, got only 2 results.

I know I can get more information from other sites, but I like this forum a lot. How about if we can get more information from Scarleteen's male users experiences.

Ok I will share mine, but before that sorry for my sloppy English.

This, squeezing PC muscle, to me is the most effective way to sustain penis' erection, rather than pressing tip of penis shaft, or pressing the head and shaft joint.
I had tried many unique methods like tickling ear technique, upside-down/my down part of my body is higher, and else.

Anyway, there are some difficulties if it was not supported,such as by
- proper stamina, not too tired or in a bad distress condition.
- a calm psychology, not too rush.
- milder room temperature.
- odor/scent, deodorant, perfume, not too strong.

Posts: 10 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure what your question is in this?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi slurp,

I'm not sure I interpreted your question correctly but it sounded to me like you're having trouble keeping an erection when masturbating, and that while your technique works for you, you feel like you need to be in a very specific physical emotional state for it to 'work'... If so I'd say the technique isn't really the problem, as you have said, exercising your PC muscle is what has worked best for you.

If I understand you correctly, I think it's worth remembering that there's no normal way to masturbate or a normal quantity of times you should be able to masturbate. Everyone is different and there is maybe nothing you should feel you need to change about your masturbation itself.

Our speaking about what infinite number techniques other people may use will probably be really unhelpful to you, and it's not really what we do anyway (I'm no more of an expert on what works for you).

I would think about focussing instead on you and about what it is you might need, to feel more comfortable about your sexual habits. Because I can assure you it doesn't sound to me like you need to worry about anything. Just do it and enjoy it whenever you like however you like. So long as it's all for you and there's nobody getting hurt then you can't go far wrong.

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slurp
Neophyte
Member # 40992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slurp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I just want to share, along with wanting to know how, male participant in this forum, did they ever experience from PC muscle.

I think Jacob had contributed his opinion. Yeah I agree with jacob. But only in self-masturbation.

Ok. Long story short....
Before I'm married. I masturbated a lot since my youth. But then, after marriage, I think masturbation and having sex with my wife -are not the same. In masturbation, nobody care if you ejaculate in a brief period, as for a male. But having sex with my wife is another story, it's a big difference.

This... squeezing my PC muscle often lead her to big O. I didn't know that I had done this method to my wife far before I recognized what it's called on internet as squeezing the PC muscle.

Posts: 10 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI Slurp,

Because we are primarily aimed at young people (which includes legal minors) on this site, we don't talk a lot about sexual technique. If you're wanting to share your experiences with specific sexual techniques with other people, there are plenty of forums out there on the Internet specifically for adults to do so.

That said, know that whatever you're experiencing sexually is okay because there is no one right or wrong way to do anything sexually so long as everyone involved likes it.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyciol
Neophyte
Member # 29113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyciol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to know ways to train this PC muscle. PuboCoccygeus that is.

I mean yeah, I get the whole 'isometric squeeze' thing, but that's like training your biceps by posing in the mirror instead of doing chins or curls. I want NUMBERS.

I have heard that women can train the PC with numbers by holding weighted metal spheres in there. Enough friction has to be created by the tension to keep it from dropping... That or by squeezing rubber things shut.

But how can a guy do it? We don't have anything to put such devices inside. How can we get measurable resistance training and not guess-and-go crap like 'clench what you feel like is hard for x seconds'?

Posts: 5 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI Tyciol,

There are lots of more specific instructions out there for both men and women to tone their PC muscle. A simple google search will likely find you more than you ever wanted to know about how to exercise your pelvic muscles. [Smile]

The isometric squeezes can actually be very effective, when held and repeated. Also, though it's not necessary (though often, as you point out, helpful) men do have an orivice that they can insert an exercise item into; it just needs to be an item that has a base that will hold part of it outside the body as what goes into the anus doesn't come out as easily as people think it should..

Again though, a simple google search will help you find lots of information.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.