Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Pimple (or something) on nipple

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pimple (or something) on nipple
Missjuliek
Neophyte
Member # 95608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Missjuliek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a lot of sex (and foreplay) over the weekend and Monday, and the foreplay included sucking on my nipples and biting. Tonight after coming home from work I noticed a little pimple on my left nipple (the one that got most of the attention haha). Is that actually normal after all the attention it got? It was a little sore after it was bit but I thought nothing of it until tonight. I do perform regular breast exams (was shown how to properly do them) and this was something that just popped up after the past day or so of activity "there". Any words of advice on how to make that less sore? I never had this happen before. Usually its just sucked on and not bitten. I doubt it is anything cancerous or likewise. I just had a recent exam and as stated, I do self breast exams on myself.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claire P.
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 96773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claire P.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Missjulick,
If this is something that's hurting you, it's probably a good idea to schedule a quick doc's apt just to check it out? Probably the better person to ask related questions of as well..Pretty much impossible to diagnose anything online, plus we here at ST aren't medical professionals anyway [Smile]

Posts: 170 | From: Northeast USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Missjuliek
Neophyte
Member # 95608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Missjuliek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was just asking for advice on how to make it less sore. I am not in severe pain and this JUST showed up and I am pretty sure why it is there. Not asking for a diagnosis, just advice on making in comfortable until it goes away.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anything you might do for a pimple or related problem on any other part of the body should help with this. Warm compresses, for example, can be helpful.

And of course, if it doesn't go away, you will want to get it looked at.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Missjuliek
Neophyte
Member # 95608

I have since applied oxy spot treatment to it and antibacterial cream. That is, after taking a warm bath with good soap, washing it gently and patting it dry. I put two bandages on (and also put antibacterial cream on the bandaid). The two bandages are holding it down so I don't feel any irritation. I really do NOT get pimples that often like this. It is red and I can see white in it (clearly a whitehead). Thanks for the warm compressing advice. Just hoping it goes away soon.

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.