Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » i just had sex- first time...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i just had sex- first time...
snowwhite1
Neophyte
Member # 96120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snowwhite1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had sex with my best guy friend tonight. It was fun. He was okay with me straping on a dildo and acting like a man with him. In fact, we really connected.

I just wonder if I will always need the dildo, because I felt like it was okay to be a girl too. In fact, I liked being a girl and a boy. But a girl more. if that makes sense.

Also, I told my mom and she was realy cool about it. She even let us use my room. Are most parents like this? I found it strange she was accepting- but cool too

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heero222
Activist
Member # 27731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heero222         Edit/Delete Post 
You asked if you "will always need the dildo". Need is a bit of a strong word to use. Odds are good that if you enjoyed using the strap-on once you'll continue to have an interest in using it but sexual interest can vary day to day and partner to partner. Some days all you may want to use is the strap-on while others all you may want to do is have intercourse and other days you may want both or even something else entirely.
As for your mom, I don't know if most parents are like that but she sounds like a very smart woman. If she had told you that you weren't allowed to have sex would that have stopped you for long? Probably not, at some point you would have sex and because of her attempt to stop you it probably would have been at a place outside her control. By being cool with you doing it in your room she can make sure you have all you need to practice safe sex and if anything happens that you're not comfortable with she would be close enough to hear you if you call out for help. She probably is also hoping that if she acts cool about it you'll be more likely to go to her for help when you need it and confide in her about what's going on.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.