Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Need help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help
animalovergirl
Neophyte
Member # 96333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for animalovergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay well you see I am new to this site and got an confusing situation

i have more than one guy wanting to have sex with me and there is this one where I`m now kinda his friends with benifits but we haven`t had sex, just became fwb yesterday since i asked via text and he was like okay plus he tends to get me turned on a lot when we sext which is basically every single day now. I really am starting to like him and he wants me to give him a blow job but you see I would have to do it being sneaky since my parents have no clue about this btw i am 18 and live in canada. I also have this 23 year old wanting to have sex with me and he is an older brother of one of my guy friends plus i met him on saturday secretly from my parents knowing, it was my first time meeting him and he kinda wanted to check to see if i really was a virgin since i am so i said no but now all i can ever think about is sex and preforming oral on my fwb`s dick [Smile]

--------------------
Animalovergirl

Posts: 2 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naplement
Activist
Member # 46362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for naplement     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not believing you and wanting to "check" your virginity?!? The first time you meet?!? What a disrespectful ****. I'm glad you said no - I have no problem with people having one-night-stands or friend with benefits, but with people who respect each other.

As for the rest, it's strange to see how much you are talking about what other people want, and how little about what you want. Even with this guy whose texts turn you on, you only mention a blowjob that was his idea and sex in general - could you elaborate what do you mean by that?

As you are 18, do you plan to move out soon? How bad things would be if your parents found out that you are sexually active? What is your situation?

[ 07-24-2012, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: naplement ]

Posts: 124 | From: hungary | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sans     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(I agree with naplement. The 23-year old sounds extremely disrespectful.)

--------------------
"Sneak away, sneak away / If the fate is too sad / You are not a flower of hell / That kind of place... / Don't become lost, don't become lost... / Or you won't be able to grasp the entangled hand / The cry also has a limit...." - Naraku no Hana

Posts: 537 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
animalovergirl
Neophyte
Member # 96333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for animalovergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my situation`s so confusing even to myself and I have been thinking about over and over again inside my mind:/ and am just trying to figure out what is right for me and i believe i have throught it enough and am considering having sex with the guy who i believe is my new fwb and i am so new to having one so can someone give me a few tips and explain to me how a fwb really works, i mean hes not really replying to my texts right now which might also mean that he is busy or some other shit idk
anyone who can give me some advice would be much appectrated

--------------------
Animalovergirl

Posts: 2 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How any type of relationship works - friends with benefits or any other relationship model - depends a lot on the people in that particular relationship. There are no set rules, so really, this is something you need to talk to him about. Communication is incredibly important in any relationship, so can you sit down with him at some point and hash out what each of you are looking for from this set-up, what you're comfortable with and not comfortable with, that kind of thing?

You might find this helpful:
Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner

As well as these pieces:
Hello, Sailor! How to Build, Board and Navigate a Healthy Relationship
Supermodel: Creating & Nurturing Your Own Best Relationship Models

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5758 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Real Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personly i have had a fwb before and we hung out like normal friends but also had many times where we sexted, had oral, and had sex. we never had rules i mean we hooked with other peeps too and really never got jealous of what the other did and we stayed fwb for a while. It really is how yall feel and choose. Try talkin to him it could really help. (im not fwb with that guy no more we r just good buddies now and r very close)! hope i could help some.

--------------------
*The Real Me*

Posts: 89 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.