Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Bf coming inside

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bf coming inside
Debbie95
Neophyte
Member # 96260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debbie95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I'm new here. My bf ejaculated inside me for the first time last night. I am confused as I didnt feel his semen spurting inside me. He was clearly having an orgasm I just didnt feel it. Is this normal ?
Posts: 1 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrightStar171
Peer Ambassador
Member # 64549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrightStar171     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it's normal. There aren't actually very many nerves beyond the first inch or so of the vagina, so even if he ejaculated with some force, it's likely you wouldn't feel very much at all. However, the force with which men ejaculate also varies, so while semen might spurt out for some men, for others it's more of a flow out.
Posts: 100 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never partaken in intercourse with anyone with a penis, so I have no first-hand advice, but honestly what you're describin sounds like rule rather than the acception. There are very few nerve endings in the vulva/vagina past a few inches, plus his semen is being shot into an already wet area. This seems fine but if you're feeling uncomfortable with it we can talk about that. Sometimes feeling uncomfortable when nothing goes awry is a sign that we aren't ready for whatever we were doing.

May I ask, and don't feel pressured to answer, are you and your boyfriend using one or more methods of birth control or comfortable with the high risk of pregnancy that this entails? (I'm not being nosy, just hoping you know about the risks, for all I know you could be planning a pregnancy. Again, none of my business unless you want it to be.

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 864 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.