Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Rubbing/Grinding Nude

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rubbing/Grinding Nude
ladybug18
Activist
Member # 96153

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ladybug18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello!
I am new to this site, heard so much about it! and i would like to say thank you for helping each and every one of us teenagers, much appreciated! [Smile]

I would like to start off with my story, I am 17 and just 2 days ago my boyfriend and I were grinding/rubbing nude. I was on top of him and we were very into it then we stop and i noticed that he came next to my vagina, no he did not put it inside of me but i do remember the i touched the tip of his penis with my vagina but i think that was before he ' came ' he said he was POSITIVE he did not cum inside of me, and it was no where near my vagina.. i felt alot of it next to it.. but i'm still freaking out?!
We haven't had proper sex, he has never been inside of me but i'm just going a tad psycho over this [Confused]

can i be pregnant? really freaking out! i am supposed to be getting my period around the 14-17

thanks for your help [Smile] xxx

Posts: 43 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have a read through this first, please: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/007116.html

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladybug18
Activist
Member # 96153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladybug18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
alright thank you, i found my answer [Smile] x
Posts: 43 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to hear it! [Smile]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladybug18
Activist
Member # 96153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladybug18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One last thing!

'' here was not direct genital-to-genital sex or contact, but someone with a penis DID ejaculate inside a vagina or directly on or very near a vulva (like on or around the anus). '' POSSIBILITY you may be pregnant..

now i'm just not sure, i come from a country where if i am pregnant at this age ( 17 ) they will put me in jail. my family would basically abandon me. So i'm just really scared,
and they wouldn't give pregnancy tests to people who are 17 and /or birth control

so i'm pretty much stuck..
i really DOUBT i am pregnant but just to be safe, where should i get and how should i get these pregnancy tests from?

Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's too early for a test, but not to early for emergency contraception if you wanted to take that. Is that available in your country, at your age? If not, if you tell me where you are, or email that to me at raeATscarleteenDOTcom, I can have a look what we can do?

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you tell us what country you're in? That would help us help you figure out what you can do for testing.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladybug18
Activist
Member # 96153

I'm from Kuwait
ladybug18
Activist
Member # 96153

thanks so much for helping me, it really means alot [Smile]
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

No problem. We'll do what we can.

When do you expect your next menstrual period?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladybug18
Activist
Member # 96153

Around the 17nth...
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

HI gucci,

I'm sorry to have taken so long to get back to you. Unfortunately, I'm still having trouble finding information on how to access pregnancy tests in Kuwait. I will keep looking. Do you know if home pregnancy tests are sold in stores there?

The sexual activity you described does pose a risk of pregnancy, but it is lower than, say, the risk associated with vaginal intercourse. AT this point, you'll need to wait until your menstrual period comes to know whether or not the sexual activity you described did lead to pregnancy.

IN the meantime, since it sounds like getting pregnant is something you do *not* want to do, would you like to talk about ways you can make sure the sexual activity you and your boyfriend engage in does not lead to pregnancy?

--------------------
Robin

ladybug18
Activist
Member # 96153

Hey Robin Lee

It's alright [Smile] Yes, they are sold but i think you would have to be married in order to get them. I do not think they will give it to 17 year olds but when I'm out, I will try to do my best and buy a pregnancy test from the pharmacy here.

I am getting symptoms of my period e:g eating a lot, getting bloated. Those are things telling me that my period is near. But, I really do hope i get it!

I'll wait till my period comes which should be around next week, although I will be travelling around that time, so I will find internet access to get back to you then on other information!

Also, IF i am pregnant, i would like an abortion. My mother years ago told me at this age people should get an abortion and that it's really simple to do, and there's a pill you take? Is this true?

Yes of course, Especially since we have never used a condom for sexual activity..

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.