Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Questions and concerns

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Questions and concerns
henrysickle
Neophyte
Member # 95804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for henrysickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my girlfriend are both virgins. We've also said no sex before marriage (if it get's to that).

We've also said no oral sex or mutual masturbation. She's also on the pill to control periods.

Last night I was making out with my girlfriend, and things got a little heated. My hands were on her butt, and it got to the point where my finger was on her anus. I never went in, but it was on it, and kind of prodding it. She attempted to do the same to me.. I don't know why... because it felt horrible. Not into being pricked in the butt, thanks.

Anyway, our hands gradually moved around onto each others groins - we weren't touching each others genitals. My hands (I think) touched her urethral opening, and her hand touched my penis slightly, but once we realised this we stopped. I didn't ejaculate, and I don't think there was any pre-ejaculation as nothing was wet. I did scratch my penis after this though. We both went the toilet afterwards, and she went without washing her hands, whereas I did wash my hands.

I then stayed over in her bed (again, nothing happened, we were top to tail), but I'm concerned in case I had a wet dream, although I slept in my boxers and shorts and I can't see any stain or anything there.

Is there any risk of an STD here, or even pregnancy? Sorry if there's not, I suffer from OCD and worry about this kind of stuff. I've made a similar topic regarding ejaculating through clothes, but this is slightly different. I'm also not very well learned on sexual health, which ain't so good.

Posts: 14 | From: UK | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI There,

As regards your pregnancy questions, can you work through this post first then see if you have any additional questions?

Afraid you might be pregnant? Please read this first.

Have you and your girlfriend been tested for STIs (sexually transmitted infections)?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CSandSourpatch
Activist
Member # 95598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CSandSourpatch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey henrysickle,

I saw part of your post and wanted to offer a couple possible explanations for it: "She attempted to do the same to me.. I don't know why... because it felt horrible. Not into being pricked in the butt, thanks."

My question to you: have you actually expressed this to her?

I'm a woman in a heterosexual relationship, and, in my case, when my boyfriend or I try something new, if it feels good and can work both ways, the receiving one will try to reciprocate. Your girlfriend might have thought that, if it felt good for her, she would see if it felt good for you. If it didn't feel good, she might have been attempting to get you to stop. Either way, unless you didn't communicate clearly to her (as in, you verbally checked that she was aware) that you didn't like it, how is she to know? Psychic powers are, alas, not an automatic part of a relationship on the part of anyone involved. [Razz]

Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.