Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » No pre-ejaculate?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No pre-ejaculate?
CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CeeKei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It seems I don't produce pre-ejaculate (or pre-cum)... is that okay? Coz evertime I masturbate, I really don't have that dribbly, clear and sticky fluid coming out of my willy.

Also, as a bonus question (lol), is it true that pre-ejaculate contains minute amounts of sperm? And those sperm gets washed away if a guy urinates after ejaculating? Kinda bit worried coz I rubbed my penis on my girl's vag and accidentally penetrated her once or twice (w/o a condom)... yeah, I know, pretty stupid but I'm sure I didn't ejaculate inside her. Also, I'm quite skeptical regarding precum on that matter coz as what I've said, I hardly produce any. And my penis was quite dry, save for the vaginal fluids when I was done rubbing. [Razz]

Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whether you entered her or not, rubbing genitals like that poses a pregnancy and STI risk. Also, you can't always see pre-ejaculate.

If you urinated before this since your last ejaculation, then the pregnancy chance is lower, yes. There is still a high STI risk with this for both of you, are you both up to date with STI screening?

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CeeKei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I have urinated once (or twice) before this incident. But to be quite honest, we haven't tested for STI yet. It is generally frowned upon due to cultural reasons.

However, we are quite "clean" coz she is my first intimate partner, and the other way around.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
STIs don't make one "dirty" and not having them is not based on cleanliness. No one has to know if you get tested... it is totally private. It is highly recommended if you are going to be sexually active as part of taking care of yourself.

Also you both should start considering a form of birth control to use if you don't want pregnancy.

Check out these articles:
Testing, Testing...
Birth Control Bingo!
Safe, Sound & Sexy: A Safer Sex How-To

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

The "clean" part was more like a colloquial term. [Smile]

Anyway, this was the only time we didn't use b.c. Usually, we use condoms plus pull-out.

Also, doing things like screening or going to the gyne is a sensitive issue especially if the person involved is young. Here in our place, rumors and stories spread like wildfire and you will get infamous even before you know it. Even getting a condom here is hard and embarrassing. Haha, maybe you can go buy some or go to the gyn with a paper bag on your head. Just sharing. [Smile]

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well rumours can spread no matter what someone does or doesn't do, and let's be real: they also tend to go away on their own over time. Would that we could say that about infections.

If you'd like help finding a clinic invested in your privacy nearby, or even the next town over, we're always happy to help with that.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CeeKei
Neophyte
Member # 84279

Haha, I would certainly love to ask for help, but the problem is most ob-gynes here do not have info posted on the internet (save for the ones on large hospitals, or well-known ones... and they charge a bit higher). Also we are incoming college freshmen, so a rumor is the last thing we need.

We have been considering OCs for a long time now, but it has been impeded by the fact that mst OCs here are Rx and she has some sort of heart disease. We are worried about the side effects of the non-Rx ones available.

Maybe we're really just stuck on condoms and pull-out for now. Haha. [Big Grin]

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Again, if you're comfortable telling us where you are, we can probably help.

And by all means, any doctor or clinician will take her health history into account with contraception: that's part of their job, after all.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.