Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » what's wrong now..?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what's wrong now..?
saraa
Activist
Member # 40542

Icon 11 posted      Profile for saraa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, so I've had sex with my boyfriend of almost 9 months 4 times now & after we had finished I noticed like chunky white stuff on the condom and I didn't know what it was. So the next day I went pee and thought I got toilet paper stuck on my vag so I took a mirror put it on the ground and looked at my vag (weird I know...) And I say a bunch of white chunks, and they weren't toilet paper. This morning I did the same thing with the mirror & tried to push to see if anything came out & my discharge was just white like milky and creamy... :s it didn't smell different but there wasjust a lot of it and it was like milk...idk what it is or if maybe it's just the time of the month where it's like that and I never noticed or if something's wrong.

--------------------
-saraa.

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You haven't seen any discharge like this before?

How current are you with your basic sexual healthcare?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And just FYI saraa? There's nothing wrong or weird with looking at your vagina and vulva with a mirror. There's nothing to be embarrassed about: it's YOUR body> [Smile]

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 864 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saraa
Activist
Member # 40542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saraa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not that I've ever really noticed like this but maybe I've never seen it cause I've never really looked into it so much. My vagina feels kinda itchy at times too..

& I've never been for a physical or to a gyno ever :s

--------------------
-saraa.

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Itching combined with unusual discharge is something that should be looked at by a healthcare provider. It's a good excuse to get started with basic gyn care too, and regular STI tests.

Usually in Canada your family doctor can do your yearly checkups, pap smears and STI screenings, but if you'd rather go to a sexual health clinic, that's an option too. If you like, we can help you find a clinic, or you can have a look at the Find-a-Doc page on the main site to see if someone's entered a listing for your area.

[ 04-25-2012, 03:48 AM: Message edited by: Karybu ]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesLuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Karybu, just wondering, do you have family in both Canada and Australia?
Posts: 540 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My family is Canadian, but my partner and I live in Australia. (For the record, I'm fine answering questions like that, but I'd rather a user's thread not be hijacked to do so. In the future, if you could start a separate topic somewhere like the Staff Stuff section, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.)

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesLuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am sorry. You can delete my previous post, and its replies if you want (to un-hijack the thread). Or I suppose you could leave it so other people know what not to do.

[ 04-26-2012, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: WesLuck ]

Posts: 540 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.