Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » She Doesn't Think it'll Fit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She Doesn't Think it'll Fit
rapcore master
Neophyte
Member # 95024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rapcore master     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been dating my girlfriemd.for a long while now, and I love her woth a passion. We always talk about having sex but never get the chance to. A couple months ago we were makin out and she grabbed my penis and started playing with it. the day after she told me that my penis was abnormally huge (serious face). On top of that, she believes that her vagina is abnormally small. For a long time now we have gone woth just touching and making out, but we havent had sex. She says that there's no way that my penis is going to fit, even though she wants to have sex with me very badly. She said that she tried to lut something reletively the size of my penis in her vagina and it just didnt work. What do I do?
Posts: 1 | From: Georgia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The vagina is not actually a static size. It stretches to fit what is inside of it, so don't worry, you will fit. [Smile] If she couldn't fit something in it's likely she wasn't aroused enough, wasn't relaxed enough, wasn't using lube, was nervous, was going to fast or all of the above.

When you say sex it sounds like you are referring to intercourse, have you been doing other kinds of sex, though?

Why don't you two check out these articles?

First Intercourse 101
How can vaginas not vary much in size, for real?
Too big for me?
Safe, Sound & Sexy: A Safer Sex How-To

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.