Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Am i normal?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am i normal?
Allen Polite
Neophyte
Member # 94285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allen Polite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have quite a few sexual issues that keep me from having sex. One is my penis is only about 3 inches erect.... and the other main one is that im a virgin. I have a girl that is way out of my league and im sure my lack of experience and hilarious penis will just make her laugh. We love each other and im sure she wouldnt make fun of me to my face but seriously. Who could enjoy being with someone with a 3 inch penis and no idea how to work it?
Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No matter what popular media will have you believe, penis size really isn't a very important factor when it comes to being able to share sexual pleasure.

How "good" of a lover you are depends on other factors: how good you are at communicating, how respectful you are of your partner, how curious you are to explore her body and work with her to find out what works best for her, how comfortable you are with your own body, to name just a few.

Sex also isn't something where, once you've done it once, you know how it all works and can go through life with that skill. Sex is a constant learning process: our needs and desires change over time, our bodies change over time, and the dynamics are different with every new partner. So, there is no reason to feel bad about being inexperienced, because it doesn't have to be a set back. As long as you come to it with curiosity and respect, and are willing and able to be honest with your partner as you go along, you'll be just fine.

So, in short: you are perfectly normal and there is nothing wrong with you [Smile]

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.